Chapter 6

Nobody's POV:
The sun was up, the bird is already singing around the trees, some birds are around Naruto staring at him,the sun shines at Naruto's face, making him wake up.

He opened his eyes and got up, and stretched himself yawning, he touch the back of his neck, 'I should have ask for a pillow to my sister before I left there' naruto whined, it's hurt though, it's like it's going to roll down.

He turn around him seeing a birds staring at him and they flies away, 'I should get going we must have a mission.. but I still feel sleepy though..' Naruto thought and he got down on the tree and walk lazily.

.. ... .. ..

He arrived at the gates, he didn't expect to met his teams way there, they gazed at him, Naruto's hair was messy, his eyes looks like he is still lazy and sleepy, "are you okay Naruto?" Sakura asked.

Naruto nodded saying it a yes, he catch Sasuke is staring at him, naruto look at him up to down and he avoided his gaze.

"Do we have a mission?" Naruto asked, "hmm yeah.. you're just in time but kakashi-sensei was always the one who's late!! Dammit!" Sakura cursed, as Kakashi appeared in front of them with a poof! sound.

"You're late!!!!" Sakura yelled on her top of her lungs, making Izumo and Kotetsu woke up.

"I was lost in my path" Kakashi chuckled nervously, not wanting to be embarass infront of the heir, "anyways our mission was to catch a cat, just like before right?" Kakashi said.

"We did that before! It's even our first mission back then!,why are we doing it again anyways.." Sakura said crossing her arms, "can you stop complaining for once?" Sasuke spoke coldly, making sakura startled.

"Can we just go already..?" Naruto asked in lazy tone, they look at Naruto who's rubbing his eyes, the sun shimmered at Naruto's eyes making it more bright than before.

Sasuke stared at those eyes, it's like his own dark world is shining and getting natural light again, it's like his own world is having a life to live again just staring at those eyes, he realize he have been staring for long and snapped himself to look away.

"Alright let's go" kakashi started, "looks like the young uchiha is falling inlove.."kakashi murmured, enough Sasuke to hear it, he look at Sasuke who's glaring at him, kakashi is kinda suspicious at Sasuke, he saw how he look at Naruto minutes ago.

.. ... .. ...

"It's Sakura, I'm at north" "Sasuke I'm at west" "Naruto.. I'm at east.." "Kakashi Hatake, I'm at south.." they said in aid microphone, they saw the cat running away from the bush..

"The target moved! Follow it!" Kakashi said through in hearing aid microphone, they followed the cat behind, "it's over there.." Naruto informed.

The cat goes in the middle, and sat licking her paw, "what's your distance on the target?" Kakashi asked in aid microphone, "we're ready just give us a signal" Naruto said in aid microphone,... "now!" Kakashi demanded.

They come out from behind the tree and jump in the cat, Sakura caught it by her hands, the cat struggled at her hands and scratched her face, "owww!" She whined,the cat ran over at Naruto, And jump at his hand, Naruto look at the cat confused.

Sasuke and Sakura look at them confused, Naruto had no choice pat it, the cat is purring through his touch. Sasuke and Sakura stared at him by surprised.

Kakashi arrived at the location they were, he saw his team, and caught him surprise seeing the cat with Naruto.

"What...." Kakashi said and sweat dropped and let out an silly expression, "we should go.. to hand over the cat, kakashi-sensei." Naruto said, kakashi nodded his head and arrived at Hokage's tower, they knock on the door and heard Lady tsunade said; "come in!"