Chapter 22

(Processing....)
(Skipping the Taekwando... Karate...Judo... Process Completed!)

Winners of the Taekwondo:
Rock Lee (Opponent: Ayaka Himoo)
Naruto Uzumaki (Opponent: Sora Himaki)
Neji Hyuga (Opponent: Lynne Watanabe)
Hinata Hyuga (Opponent: Ren Ito)
Narumi Uzumaki (Opponent: Ali Himai)
Fuji Fuisho (Opponent: Hana Ito)
Ryujin Sato (Opponent:Kaede Fuisho)
Yolan Gurii (Opponent: Hitoshi Keisuke)
Hanako Takanashi(Opponent: Kiba Inuzuka)
Kazu Suzuki(Opponent: Akio Kimau)

Winners of the Karate:
Rock Lee (Opponent: Hana Ito)
Naruto Uzumaki (Opponent:Yolan Gurii)
Tenten (Opponent: Ali Himai)
Neji Hyuga (Opponent: Fumiko Hamako)
Hinata Hyuga (Opponent: Ino Yamanaka)
Ryujin Sato (Opponent: Aki Ito)
Narumi Uzumaki (Opponent: Asahi Atashi)
Sasuke Uchiha (Opponent: Aoi Himari)
Hitoshi Keisuke (Opponent: Ayaka Himoo)
Sora Himaki (Opponent:Airi Kidashi)

Winners of the Judo:
Ayaka Himoo ( Opponent: Yolan Gurii)
Shino Aburame (Opponent: Ryujin Sato)
Kiba Inuzuka (Opponent: Sora Himaki)
Ino Yamanaka (Opponent: Hinata Hyuga)
Sasuke Uchiha (Opponent: Lynne Watanabe)

Nobody's POV:
"Sometimes..it's hard to love someone like you.." Sasuke said to himself while watching Naruto and Chiyo, the others are in other side of the river as Naruto was underneath a tree beside Chiyo..

" Sasuke said to himself while watching Naruto and Chiyo, the others are in other side of the river as Naruto was underneath a tree beside Chiyo

Chiyo was leaning against Naruto's shoulder, she was slumbering.. while Naruto stared at the clear green leaves at the tree..

Well let's make it clear, it was all Naruto sitting and leaning underneath of the tree and suddenly Chiyo joined in and rest her head in Naruto's shoulder until she fell asleep.

Sasuke clenched his fist seeing the scene, while on the other hand, Naruto sighed, he knew some eye is watching him—no.. them..

Naruto glanced at Chiyo napping at his shoulder.. he gently grabbed her and laid her down on the soft grass.

Sasuke continued watching him , Naruto stood up and walked away from Chiyo.

Sasuke smirked secretly, "Yo Naruto!" He called out changing his expression, Naruto turned his head and seen Sasuk waving at him.

Naruto went at his side and sat beside him, "what's up?.." Naruto asked, Sasuke keep an eye on his each movements and he started to create an imagination between Naruto and him.

Naruto tilted his head confused, Naruto started to wonder what was in his thoughts, he wave his hand on Sasuke's face.. as Sasuke got snap on his thoughts.

"Are you alright?" Naruto asked, Sasuke scratched his head and nodded awkwardly, "yeah.. no need to worry.." Sasuke uttered.

Ino suddenly appears behind them, "are you sure you're okay?.." Naruto asked going a bit closer at Sasuke to check on him.. Sasuke's face was flushed as he tried pushing Naruto away.

Ino grinned, "ohh..Naruto is so caring!..there's no doubt that Sasuke really wanted Naruto to be his!" Ino said aloud, as Naruto and Sasuke turned their heads to Ino.

Sasuke's eyes twitched in annoyance at the same time he was also embarrassed.

"Oops..my bad" Ino nervously chuckled, Naruto blinked multiple times then looked at Sasuke..

Sasuke saw his gaze at him and turned his gaze nowhere..ignoring Naruto's gaze.. he sweat dropped as he is still feeling that Naruto is still looking at him..

.. .... ... ... ....
(Time skip..Next day)

Naruto's POV:
(The Day that Chiyo is Leaving....)

Chiyo remained silent as I led her to the gate of Konoha. She also said her goodbye to the others..

Her father came running to her and hugged her, he told how worry he is about her disappearance.

She introduced me to her father that and she said that I've been taking care of her since she left on their Land, Her Father thanked me and asked me if there's anything he can give to repay my kindness.

I declined it kindly, and bowed to him.. "there's no need, my gentleman, I will have a responsibility to take care of any fellow human being.." i uttered.

"I see, this is my goodbye and our last of being with eachother.. my page on my story with you is going to end here... and I'm going to another chapter of my story.. it was really nice meeting someone like you Naruto-Kun" Chiyo confessed, with a gentle and sweet tone.

"Well then, my gentleman, we should continue our journey.." her dad said, I nodded my head slightly, "here before I left..I want to give this to you so you won't somehow forget about me.. and so I won't forget about someone like you.." Chiyo handed me an Hiraishin Kunai necklace and bracelet that resembled the Konoha..

" Chiyo handed me an Hiraishin Kunai necklace and bracelet that resembled the Konoha

"I ordered my servants to make some for both of us

"I ordered my servants to make some for both of us. I also have some" Chiyo exposed her necklace on her neck and her bracelet on her wrist..

"I noticed the kunai that you're always bringing.. the kunai of Fourth Hokage..your dad right?.. so before my dad take me here and after the guards that saw me..I told them to do me a favor and make this for us.." Chiyo uttered. Her dad proudly smiled at his daughter.

"And I am thanking the memories you made with me.. I am very grateful for meeting a guy like you.." Chiyo said and bowed at me. I was speechless at her words, and smiled at her.

"And there's something I wanted to tell you so badly that I really can't say straightly at you.. I am too insecure about it, but don't worry.. don't let it bother you....I'll still keep my feelings I have on you even we are far to eachother.." Chiyo uttered.

'Keep the feelings she had for me? What does she exactly means?' I asked myself, "I am expecting us to meet again Naruto-kun" she said as they started to walk away.

"I'm expecting it too Chiyo!!" I yelled enough for her to hear, Chiyo secretly smiled while walking, her dad notice how her daughter turned out to be different after since she left and met him.

.. ..... .. ....
Nobody's POV:

"My pleasure to not see you again Ms.Chiyo" Sasuke said behind their shadows, a smirk appeared on his lips.