Chapter 23

OoOoh motherfu— give me an ideaaaaa, IM RUNNING OUT—

Nobody's POV:
Narumi followed his brother in the head of the hokages, Naruto gaze in the sky, mesmerized by the sight of the clouds and sun hitting his face.

"what did you came here for? Is there anything bothering you?" Narumi asked his brother, Narumi followed Naruto's gaze and was also mesmerized by the sky.

"It's just.. when Chiyo left, her words bothered me.. I was confused on her words.." Naruto replied, 'I'll still keep my feelings I have on you even we are far'

"I seen something new about you today" Narumi exclaimed, Naruto gazed at his sister and tilted his head, "The necklace on your neck and the bracelet on you arm" Narumi pointed out.

"Oh these?, it was given by Chiyo.." Naruto replied, "she gave me these so we won't forget eachother.." Naruto added.

Naruto turned his gaze back at the sky, "I wonder.. if okaa-san and oto-san are watching us right now, I bet they are proud of us." Naruto exclaimed.
(Okaa-san: Mom)
(Oto-san: Dad)

Narumi smiled genuinely at his brother, she then turned her gaze at the sky, 'I hope both of you are in better place than this cruel world..'

.. ...... .. ... ..

"So..when the confession?" Ino asked Sasuke who's leaning on the tree, "You asked me the same question multiple times!" Sasuke exclaimed.

"I want to know the answer that's why I am asking multiple times!" Ino exclaimed back, "why are you even bothering my business!" Sasuke complaints,"because i care!" Ino yelled.

"For fuck sake, I know you're tired seeing Naruto to somebody, Like Chiyo. I keep my eye on you before while you were staring at them, the night you followed Naruto and Chiyo on the the lake when they are supposed to be two of them!? I followed you to see what is going to happen!" Ino blurted.

Sasuke frowned, he don't know what to say or to response, his throat became dry, as he stared at Ino awfully, "Chiyo was having a hard time to confess her feelings for Naruto, But atleast she can blurt her feelings out for him, but what about you?! Are you just going to stand and watch!?... Then they were having their moments then you stepped in and interrupted, so, you are trying to sense is.. you are just going to move whenever the time is running out!?" Ino scolded.

.. ..... .. ...
(To be continued...)
GIVE ME AN IDEA PLEASE, I RAN OUT.!