Chapter 27

Nobody's POV:
"What book is that?" Hinata asked staring at Naruto, "yeah, we're curious, you were reading it the whole time." Sai uttered curiously.

"Ahh.. it's history.. and some quotes and speeches." Naruto answered.

"Histories, quotes and speeches? Oh yeah?, tell us one" Sai convinced, "hmm. Aight let's see" Naruto stated.

"This was Madara Uchiha's famous usual speech, here, take a look" Naruto suggested as he turned the book as Hinata and Sai eyed on it.

"Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world. The longer you live, the more you realize that the only things that truly exist in this reality are merely pain, suffering and futility. Listen, everywhere you look in this world, wherever there is light, there will always be shadows to be found as well. As long as there is a concept of victors, the vanquished will also exist. The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace, initiates war and hatred is born in order to protect love. There are nexuses causal relationships that cannot be separated."

"Such a deep speech yet it was all truth." Sai uttered, "his speech was on knowledge" Hinata praised.

"But hey, I think someone's shadow is following us a quite while right now." Sai stated as Shikamaru went out on his hiding spot.

"Alright alright, you got it me." Shikamaru sighed, "aha, I sensed his chakra earlier too, but I kept myself quiet to see where is it going to be" Naruto chuckled.

"Alright, I know what I've done is such a drag but Master Tsunade is calling for us, the others was already there." Shikamaru shrugged.

"You could've just approached us earlier and tell it though." Hinata sweat dropped, "yeah but, just like Naruto said, I also wanna see where is it going to be." Shikamaru grinned.

"Make no sense, but we don't have time to argue, we should get there and let's not keep them waiting." Sai sighed.

.. .... .... ..

"Alright genins, I called you here to do a important mission. A two fat ass criminal got out in the prison so get them back as much as you can, Naruto knew what they look like so Naruto will lead" Tsunade informed.

__________

"Their chakra was signaling over there." Naruto pointed out in the northwest.

Pakkun continued sniffing the ground to find some clue where they went as his nose twitched in scent, "yep, they went in this way." Pakkun muttered as he and Naruto lead the way.

Naruto felt their chakra just near them walking around as Naruto gestured them to stop, "shh, they are near us, let's wait the right time to attack" Naruto uttered.

"Wait, where are they?" Narumi asked, "over there." Naruto pointed out, "I would like to inform that the one with beard and purple outfit is Fujin, and the one with blue outfit is Raijin" Naruto informed.

"They were known as the Legendary Stupid Brothers, they are unintelligent but don't underestimate them, they are quite strong, yet they are easy to defeat, Food is their weakness." Naruto added.

"Aha, perfect I have two bento prepared here!" Narumi giggled, "uh.. what? Did you really brought that here?, come on." Naruto sighed.

"What? It's supposed for us but until I found out we can use it to why not?" Narumi grinned, "alright, here's the plan, Narumi you distract them with the food, and Shikamaru once they're distracted you will use the shadow possession against them got it?" Naruto stated.

"Oh hey, that's a cool idea, alright, signal us when to move" Sai uttered.

"And.... Move." Naruto demanded, as Narumi did her thing, she held the bento in her hands to distract them once they're distracted Shikamaru jumped in and used the shadow possession.

"Ahh! It worked!" Narumi cheered, as everyone came out in their hiding spot, "Nice work Captain." Sasuke teased as he smirked.

Naruto narrowed his eyes while keeping an eye on the criminal, Narumi decided to tease them by handing them the food, The two fat criminal drooled as Narumi draw the food back taking it away from their face.

They seems furious, as they started to go into rage, they started waffle causing the shadow possession to break as Shikamaru sweat dropped trying to take the control.

"You wish you didn't just do that Narumi, be aware they are going to break the shadow possession, be determined." Naruto informed, "hey, don't talk a drag over here I still have the control he-" Shikamaru got cut off as they got off causing him to fall down.

They charge at Narumi as they dash into her, Narumi who froze in her spot not knowing to do, luckily, Naruto immediately grabbed his sister's hand as he lifted her body, carrying her.

"Jeez, I told you to be determined and be aware." Naruto sighed.

The two fat criminal next target are Ino, before thet can do anything, sai drawed a Eight beast in the paper as he did the hand sign to let them out. "Super Beast imitating!" Sai spat as the beast  charge at the two fat criminal stopping them to dash at ino.

"Wait I have a plan put me down." Narumi suggested as Naruto put her down, "Adamantine Sealing chains!" Narumi yelled as the chains wrapped up at the two fat brothers.

"Hehe.. just a payback for the trouble I caused" narumi chuckled nervously, "jeez, you should stop teasing especially at a special mission." Sakura groaned.

"We should bring them back." Naruto stated, "hmm, you're a genius for the lead on the mission, but can you lead to the bed?" Sasuke smirked.

"Uh?, pardon what?" Naruto sweat dropped as confusion started to cover his mind, everyone except Naruto was speechless as Sakura smacked Sasuke's head.

"Idiot! You can't just talk dirty! Do you have any shame!?" Sakura yelled, "honestly no, I don't have any shame." Sasuke uttered confidently.

"And it's not like Naruto knew what I exactly mean, right Naruto?" Sasuke smirked, "uhh... yeah I guess you.. could say that?" Naruto tilted his head as he sweat dropped in confusion.

"Wait a minute, are you saying that you have an interest to my brother!?" Narumi whispered at Sasuke harshly yet playfully. Naruto stared at them curious at what they are talking about since he can't hear their conversation.

"What if I say yes?, yes, I do." Sasuke uttered, leaving Narumi speechless while her jaw dropped in the ground.