cutest smile [7]

.・゜゜・ age ~ 15-16 (1999)  ・゜゜・.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

•·.·''·.· your lips my lips,
apocalypse •·.·''·.·

9TH MARCH, 1999 ~ RICHIE'S POV (KINDA)

"sure, eds, sure." richie chuckled, and even though eddie had once hated his laugh, he didn't really mind it now...

 ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

the rain ran fell from richie's hair, soaking his guitar as he sung the last verse of their song, 'idk you yet', inspired by each one of their soulmates. 

"how can you miss someone you've never met?'  richie sang as the drums echoed behind him from bev. they had written the song about a year ago, when carol first turned 16. 

'cuz i need you now but i don't know you yet.' god, richie wished he could meet his soulmate. he couldn't hear himself singing, only the screaming and singing echoing from the crowds. 

'but can you find me soon because i'm in my head.' the entire stadium had their flashlights on, waving their arms in the air and sweetly singing along. 

'yeah, i need you now but i don't know you yet.' but richie only focused on one person, in the very pit. he had short curly hair, that covered the entirety of his eyes, only displaying the glint in his eyes that shone brighter than every flashlight that flashed in the stadium. 

'i need you know but i don't know you yet.' freckles danced along his nose and cheeks, spreading and forming a constellation only those close to him could see. 

'i need you know but i don't know you yet.' a small blush occupied the tip of his nose, mainly caused by the cold weather, but also the sweet song richie was singing. 

'i need you know but i don't know you yet.' he flashed his beautiful smile, also waving his flashlight in the air, not breaking the eye contact between him and richie. 

'i need you know but i don't know you yet.' but still, the only thing that shone brighter than the glint in this boy's eyes was his smile. 

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

the cherry cassettes filed off stage after their performance. sweat and rain dripping from their clothes and hair, but in richie's case, tears too. the song always made him emotional, it was a difficult song to sing because richie was always afraid that he would fall for the wrong person or that he would accidentally tell his soulmate their word before they fell in love with him. 

"that was incredible!" mike cried as he ran to pull carol into his arms, not caring that she was soaking wet. she wrapped her around his neck as he spun her around. 

"thank you so much for the vip tickets!" ben said while high-fiving the rest of the cherries. 

"you're very welcome, ben," bev smiled while returning ben's high-five. 

richie kept quiet while walking back to their dressing rooms, not wanting to discuss anything after singing the song. mainly because all he could think about was the moment him and eddie shared, something that he'd never shared with anyone. he could feel eddie's eyes piercing through his head, trying to get through to see what was going on that stupid brain of his or to see why he was ignoring him, but richie did not want to discuss it. he walked faster than the rest of the group, taking the lead and making his way to his private dressing room and locking the door as soon as he got in. 

richie grabbed a towel from one of the cupboards with spare clothes and towels for him, and began to dry his hair. he stripped the clothes off his body and replaced them with fresher and dry clothes. 

"is the plan still on?" richie heard a female voice outside his dressing room. it wasn't bev's, or carol's, and definitely not someone he'd heard before. richie ignored the girl's voice and continued to get ready to head back to the hotel. that was until he heard a knock on his dressing room door. 

"coming!" richie called as he approached the door. he opened it, revealing a conventionally pretty, with long blonde hair with brown highlights. her hair fell down to her shoulders, and her eyes were a light brown. her lips were covered in pretty pink lipgloss and her smile was cute. 

"hi, how can i help you?" richie returned the shorter girl's smile. richie may have found her attractive but she wasn't exactly what he liked. 

"oh my god, you're richie tozier! f-from the cherry cassettes! holy shit- i can't believe this! i'm betty ripsom!" she excitedly held her hand out for richie to shake it. 

"that's what it says on the door, sweetheart." richie chuckled before reaching out and shaking her hand. 

"haha! you're so funny!" she lifted the other hand and lightly slapped his shoulder. it sent chills down richie's back. he hummed in response before she calmed down and continued. 

"uhm, so, i was wondering if i could ask you out on a date? i know you're like a rockstar and stuff but i'm one of bev's friends and she said that you might be willing to date me!" wait, was it really bev out there? nah it couldn't have been. 

"oh, yeah sure." richie spoke before thinking. shit. she smiled and she walked away, obviously excited that she got to date the richie tozier. richie took the opportunity to make his way to stan's dressing room, not bothering to knock and just barging in. 

"stan, i'm in deep shit." richie mumbled before realising that stan was staring at him like he was crazy. 

"okay, but first please close my door." stan rolled his eyes before sitting down in his dressing room chair. richie stood up, still pacing from each end of the room. "so what happened?" 

"okay, so this girl, like she's pretty but not my type, asked me out, she said her name was like betty or something and without thinking i fucking said yes!" richie wanted to tear his hair out. 

"you're stupid."

"and you're so helpful, dickhead!" richie mumbled. 

"and, if she isn't your type what is?" stan ignored richie's comment and continued. 

short, boys with curly brown hair and dark brown eyes who refuse to shake anyone's hands and is studying biology and has the cutest smile ever. 

"i dunno." 

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

a/n: i hate this its so mid but ehhh 

FEEDBACK plss