Blood and bones (girlxgirl)

The first thing that came to my mind when my brother handed me a gun was murder. Why? Because I was scary good at guessing and predicting an outcome, it helps if you knew my brother the way I did, you know he doesn't just toss anyone a gun and trust them with it.

Who did he want me to kill? His face was serious and the three tear drops tattooed underneath his eye told enough already. My heart raced like crazy as I stared at the gun with more curiosity then fear.

In my short life time I've lost many friends and family to violence, or sudden tragedies. Not to mention, where I come from most murders go unsolved solved, so when you see the police or ambulance, not too many folks are willing to speak to authority. And if you just so happen to, ambulance will come for you next. That was almost guaranteed.

I toyed around with the gun, aiming it at random objects while keeping a soft touch on the trigger; I wouldn't let anything go off in my brother's apartment of course. It was remarkably interesting, to hold something that carried more power than your words or fist for once.

"Shit makes you feel untouchable huh?" Daren, my brother asked with low red eyes; I knew he was high as hell. I smelled it in his clothing. Daren, for the most part went by his street name KD. It was short for "Killer D."

"Do you want me to hurt someone?" I finally questioned.

Daren rubbed his chin with a calm expression; I knew he had been thinking hard before he spoke.

"Dude that killed our lil cousin Puta standing right next to M&K, just a lil nigga slanging dope. One of my guys spotted him and told me what was up; I got a surprise for him he won't see coming and by that, I mean you."

I took a deep breath looking my dark skinned brother dead in his red eyed. We both know this wasn't a joke this was real life. I swallowed hard thinking endless of my first kill. What if I get caught? This worried me just a little. Then Puta, one of my favorite cousins came to mind.

He was only one years younger than me when he was shot riding his bike to school. A school where we both attended, ate lunch together and shared two of the same classes. We grew up so close, he felt more of a younger brother, than that of a cousin. It was more than enough to spark a hidden flame inside.

"Alright I will do it KD. What's in it for me?"

"You know I got you sis, anything you need and more.""