Chapter 33 "The Trip"

"I'm not going to work today, or for a while." Kelly frowned at the screen then grinned once she realized I had Game of Thrones playing. Kelly hands me the glass of wine I requested a few moments ago.

"Thank you, and why not go?" I ask, still looking her way.

Kelly eyes give me the attention I wanted and her smile grew wider.

Kelly shrugs. "Kenny coming back, but Jenna got a really good training camp there so-"

"So, Jenna is staying there for a while huh?" I finished for her, sipping my wine. I was looking forward to reconnecting, but when the time is right it's right.

I point at the ashtray on the table that would usually be filled with Donnie's cigarette butts. God I hated dumping the ashtray after him. Instead the ashtray is filled with half smoked blunts and roaches.

"So, you don't smoke cigarettes at all?"

Kelly shrugs. "Nope, I always had the money for weed. That's way better." She gives me the usual wink. "What about you?" She scoots closer to me so that my bare leg was an inch from touching her's, except she wore her club house sweatpants. The sweat pants were black and held the clubhouse name on it; which read,"The Twisted Saints." Kelly wore them pretty low, low enough to constantly stare at her v-shape, and adorable family guy boxers all damn morning. Yes, I loved family guy just as much. Added, that she never put her shirt back on.

I believe Kelly just enjoyed watching me get embarrassed and blush wildly. It's hard not too. What was funny was, Kelly wasn't even a stud. Not even close actually. She was capable of wearing anything and it always looked natural in doing so.

"Back to being quiet, yeah?" Kelly nudged her head upwards a bit, grinning with those evil eyes.

"Sorry..you're quite distracting honestly.." I confessed, and at the same moment my gaze traveled to her long black hair that she always wore down like I did, and it was perfect for some odd reason. The way it brushed over and behind her shoulder, small strands brushing across her collarbone..

"Fuck! See? That!" Kelly growled loudly and slammed down her cup of orange juice.

I'm startled at Kelly's voice that snapped me out of my trance. Kelly was frowning and using hand gestures to point towards me.

I laughed at her pissed off face.

"Not funny! You can just get away with staring at me like that and I can't even-"

"Shut-up Kelly." I warned. Knowing that anything provocative would of came flying out her mouth in any minute.

Kelly pouts. "You know you have nice eyes too, I think you forget that sometimes."

"What?" I hear myself ask.

"Yeah." Kelly nodded, picking back up her orange juice but not drinking it; instead her narrowed eyes looked my way. "Hazel, especially your bright hazel-y eyes; are the best color in my opinion." Kelly finishes up her sentence leaving me blushing and rubbing my hot cheek.

Kelly hand reaches out, pinching my other cheek hard, I in return slapped her hand quickly as I could. I even tried giving her a serious glare but I think Kelly ended up finding it adorable, since she blushed and rolled her eyes.

"Wanna know something?" Kelly ask after a few moments of silence.

My eyes break away from the tv gladly. I could listen to Kelly talk for hours.