Chapter 10

Jenna gave me a tour around the house as soon as we walked through the doors. She was overly exited because, she had mentioned her uncle Don, let her redecorate almost entirely the whole house. The floors were a shiny, marble black, tiled floor. The wall painting in the kitchen and living room was a matte red, and the bathrooms, which by the way were about five of them, mostly consisted of black wall painting and surprisingly, red marble tiles.

There was both a pool and jucuzzi out in the backyard, also a grill, basketball court, and the best part about it was there was an bar too. Not to mention the countless butlers, maids, and their own bartender.

I was beyond amazed. I envy Jenna so much right now that it hurt. The smell of the house was a sweet vanilla sent and I couldn't help but wonder why Jenna would ever prefer to be in a house that smelled like crack and newports. My house of course.

Jenna then showed me "her paradise." It was the basement of the house, and what was down there surprised the hell out of me. Ever seen a mixed martial arts gym? Or a boxing gym? Well that is precisely, what it was. Floor mats, boxing gloves, an actual ring with ropes, exercising equipment, punching bags, and everything from black belts to samurai swords neatly placed on the steel shelves attached on the wall.

It was the most brilliant thing I've seen. I was in "aw" the entire time we was down there. I was gawking way too much as I walked around slowly.

"This..this is what you love to do! Isn't it?" I was staring at the huge ring and touching the rough, rubbery-like ropes when I asked.

"I love it, you're right. All I ever wanted to be was a professional fighter." Jenna confessed. I could almost hear a hint of sadness in her voice, but I didn't address her about it.

I turned to face Jenna instead, who looked completely happy, as if she wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

"You still can be that Jen! You can be everything and anything! You fucking have all the power to do so!" I was getting excited for this new discovery of knowledge about Jenna's personal interest.

Jenna took a step closer to me and held my hand. I tensed a little but I don't know why her touch always sent me into a frenzy.

"Skin, that may be true but I take care a lot of business and I rarely have time to..advance in this."

I shook my head in total disbelief.

"Nah Jenna, you got this! What else is it that you do?" I questioned.

Jenna held my hand tighter as she led me back upstairs. The entire time I was looking at the back of her head with a face set in confusion. Did she not trust me with her business? This made my heart sink. I wasn't even paying attention to where it was we were going until I was walking upstairs on the carpet steps.

She led me down a long hallway with multiple different doors and I looked at each one. I added the doors up in my head and it came to ten. All the doors were white until she reached a black door which she opened with her keys.

She hadn't looked at me or said one word since we left the basement. Did she want to talk in here? Was this her room?

Jenna turned to me and half smiled, flipping her hair. "You ready to see my second paradise? It's where the magic happens!"

I snickered. "Yes Jenna."

She gave me a wink then completely opened the door. We entered the room and Jenna shut and lock the door behind her.

Once again I was in shock. Her room was really Gothic like. Black walls, black carpet, black bed sheets, their were pink and green neon lighting supporting the dark room. Almost looking like a night club. It was so different and beautiful. I just circled around the room with my mouth wide open. There was a big fish tank in the room, along with big speakers, a game system and tons of Blu-ray movies.