Chapter 7

I pretty much ignored everyone that came to the party even If J.J claims they are all part of the family. I didn't feel like talking and even more cant figure out why I was still here. It's as if I was looking for acceptance. Once I realized that I was almost headed out of JJ'S place. That was until he caught me before making my great escape.

JJ grabbed a hold of my wrist but I was quick to snatch away and scuff at him. "Why can't you leave me alone for 5 minutes?" I growled. Honestly, was he watching me do nothing for 2hours?

JJ simply smirked. "Come on gorgeous I want you to meet my older brother."

I just snickered. "No thank you I will meet..."

My sentence was cut off when I felt a strong hand on my shoulder.

I looked over to see KD. He smiled at me but gave JJ a dirty look.

JJ noticed this and gave me a weird look before walking out the kitchen.

"Um.." I turned to KD, preparing my questions to him mentally.

"Sis how you feeling? Cause I got another job for you."

I felt my throat burn a bit and stomach twist into a knot. The time now to commit another hit? Why? I was only thinking the worst. How could I not? The room was getting hotter and my anxiety surely kicked in hours ago.

"KD look I know you been helping me a lot, getting me a car, supplying mom with the right stuff but .. it's just.."
KD shook his head.
"Calm down sis, it's not like that it's easier or harder.. I personally trust JJ..he might seem a little coocoo.." KD trailed off grinning.
It made me smile also, cause I agreed with him thinking JJ was crazy.
When KD got back in his serious mode, he brushed a piece of strand of hair out my face.
"He might be crazy. But he's smart, I grew up with him since I was a lil boy..you were younger but he looked out for both of us, the boy been making money since he was 7 and he made damn sho' I was right by his side every time."
I shrugged "I don't remember him."
"You gone fight him tomorrow.."
I busted out laughing.
"Good one!"
KD eyes narrowed "Not playing sis"
I shook my head in disbelief.
"Why would I fight him?"

"I think you need to get stronger standing on your own two feet. You proved everyone you will shoot, but in a fucked up a situation can you fight for your own life?

My own life was shit. I seriously hatd KD's violent and ridiculous ways at times. Who the fuck was I kidding? Why did I stay at this Lunatic's house?