Chapter 9

"So let me get this straight, KD want you to fight JJ? Like the fighting pits?" Jenna sucked on her teeth and shook her head.

I groaned, taking my head off the window to look at Jenna who was concentrating on the road. We had been driving for about an hour it seems almost in silence until I brought up what was stressing me out. We passed enormous houses with freshly cut grass, and expensive cars parked in the driveway. Everyone we passed up was either middle aged and white, or old and white. We were definitely in the suburbs.

"Yeah..crazy right? KD has lost it." I stated dryly.

Jenna shook her head.

"Maybe, but in a way I think he's trying to make you tougher than what you already are, cause say one day you get into a fist fight. With a bitch or a nigga. Then what? You never been in a fight I'm so sure."
Jenna took her eyes off the road to give me an alluring wink as she bit down on her lip.

My eyes traveled down to her long and smooth legs, and now I had a sudden urge to touch them even if she was wearing jeans.

"Skin." She whispered my name so sexy it made goosebumps travel up my arms.

"Yes?" I gulped, and took a deep breath after realizing I stopped breathing there for a second.

"We are here love." Jenna was blushing. She didn't stop looking at me but her face showed no emotion. What was she thinking?

"Can we just sit and talk for a little?" I asked.

Jenna nodded slowly.
"Ok Skin but I'm not good with my words." She admitted, while her face was still unreadable.

I took a deep breath. Here we go.

"First question. Do you have a problem with me? Knowing the fact that I've..you know killed someone?"

Jenna face turned from blank to amused.
"Oh darling if you only knew my sins..well my answer is no. Next question." She flipped her hair and turned her body to face me, she put her hands in her lap as she stared right into my eyes, as if she had no problem with being honest. She looked amazing as she did this and I had to say something or she would notice my wierd stare.

"I um never had sex..with anyone." I confessed, while trying my best to not look bashful. I mentally screamed at myself because I felt embarrassed. Why whould I tell her that? This woman must have tons of experience and here I am looking and sounding like a basic bitch. Was I being too hard myself?

I almost jumped out my skin when I heard Jenna bust out laughing. Her smile was wide but beautiful. Enough to make me giggle myself.

"Oh Skin I know! Everytime I talk about anything sex related you basically run for the door or start talking about your favorite show Game of thrones." Jenna put her hand over her mouth to keep from giggling.

Great now I feel even more subconscious. Jenna must of noticed cause she began looking a bit sympathetic. She titled her head frowning at me and shaking her head.

"Skin that's a good thing! It's super cute! There's a lot of hoes out her loosing they virginity before they even have a damn period. Be lucky, bitches 15 and pregnant these days." She fussed throwing her hands up.

"Thanks I guess.."

I looked down for just a second, only to feel the grip of Jenna's warm hand around the back of my neck. She pulled me into a rough kiss, but I complied with her lips, moving in sync. Jenna lips were soft and plump, and the longer we kissed the more I realized how dominant she was. She wouldn't put her tongue in my mouth even though she could tell I wanted to by my many attempts. She would bite down gently on my lip but hard enough to warn me.

I wondered why she wouldn't allow me to do so. In the process of me not paying attention to her movements I hadn't noticed that she was now straddling me in my lap. Her kisses turned more passionate. I was taken a breath, because I never felt so much desire from her like this. I placed my hands on her hips and let them travel up under her shirt to touch her smooth back. I creased every inch of her lower back, as I did this her body would tremble at times letting me know that it was one of her "spots." She constantly moaned more than I. I couldn't open my eyes until she pulled away.

She giggled softly then bent down giving me slow kisses on my neck. I was at lost with words only quiet moans escaped my lips.

"Is there anything else you want to talk about?" Jenna stopped kissing me to whisper the words into my ear sending a chill down my spine. Afterwards she licked my chest all the way up to my chin. I gasped at the warm sensational feeling that made my panties get that ten times wetter. I was frozen as she nibbled on my ear lobe. My heart was beating so fast, Jenna must of noticed cause she put her hand over my beating chest. That didn't manage to help it just my heart fluttered.

"Um..do you um wanna go with me?" I gained the courage to to ask and I couldn't belive that I even suggested such a thing after hearing the words echo in my head.

Jenna met my gaze with a nonchalant look. She wrapped her arms around my neck and arched her thin eyebrows.

"How do you know you wanna be with me?"

Damn that was a good question. I had to search my brain and the only thing that I could think of was..nothing. I huffed.

"It's just a feeling I get Jenna. As if I would be happy with you for a long time. You get me and what I'm going through. You're honest and fucking fine as fuck too." I was groaning by the time I finished my sentence.

Jenna smirked. "Dosent mean we need to be together just yet."

Although she was right I still felt a tightness in my chest and a burning feeling in my throat. I didn't know I was hurt, but why? Why did it feel like a lover crushed my heart? I could just be a fling. Why would I think someone ass classy and gorgeous as Jenna would want me? I was out of her league and broke, also by the look of her huge suburban house I was right.

When I couldn't say anything, Jenna decided to speak again.

"Skin I really fucking adore you, so much that I'm afraid to lose you. I'm terrified of the ideal of falling for someone. I want our relationship to build, because for the 3 years that I known you we mostly had pointless conversation and alot of Netflix and chill, but shit changing between us and I don't know how but it's new and I like it."

"Hmm maybe because you always flirted with me when I was 14? And you never stopped either?" I chuckled and didn't take my eyes off the girl, I was memorized by her big brown eyes.

Jenna kissed my lips once more and moaned while doing so. Once she pulled away she licked her lips, smiling seductively. This made me lick my own.

"You taste good Skin..mmm I always wanted to do nasty things to you Skin, so you can guess how surprised I was when you made a move on me first.." Jenna was twirling her hair around with one finger. Something I hadn't witness her do until now. "I was glad cause I was starting to think I had feelings only."

I couldn't help but laught shyly.

My eyes narrowed at her. "Really nasty things?" Without thinking I let my hands travel down to her ass and sit there awkwardly in my mind.

Jenna bit down on her lip. "You're so cute, can I ask you something?"

I nodded. "Mhmm."

"Don't you want to come inside my house?"