Chapter 19

"Where we going?"

"To the South side. I got a guy I met at a tailor shop who needed the money real fucking bad, ended buying his old two bedroom house that sits close to a lake. Hidden pretty nicely to. Not a nosey neighborhood either, infact most of the neighbors are family or a friend of a friend, who's pretty tight with me and the guy. The place is a bit trashy I'll admit it, but on Wover St. things have know to get out of hand. Right Kelly? Kenny asked nudging his twin in the arm to get her attention

She looked back and rolled her eyes.

"Kenny just want you hyped up cause he started all this shit. The worst that happened was a dude gets stabbed in his leg, a couple of riots and occasionally a few run ins with people you don't fuck with." Kelly shrugged and gave me a wink.

Oh yeah. Just another day in San andress..

"No but seriously it's a chill intense place. You will love it..well watching the fights anyway." Kelly added.

Jenna was playing with my hair in the backseat of Kenny's SUV, snuggled up on my arm, occasionally drifting in and out of sleep. At the moment she was just staring up at me as she placed her head in my lap. I feel like a nervous wreck but I manage to rub Jenna's back, turning my attention back to the twins, they were slapping one others hand away from the radio and argued what to vibe out to.

"Fucking annoying Kenny!" Kelly shoves him and turn around to look at Jenna then me with her eyes squinted. I can't read her as usual..but the way she can look at me at times..

"I'm kinda fucking jealous if you can tell by now Jenna.." Kelly words came out in a low tone with her teeth gritted together. She kept her eyes glued to me even if her words weren't for me.

Was..she referring to me? My skin was getting hot. I couldn't look away from Kelly. Why was her eyes so..powerful?

Jenna sat up and looked at me with a grin then back at Kelly as she crossed her legs, shaking her head in disapproval. she un-crosses her legs and lean up to Kelly who still was looking back at us with her body shifted in our direction. Jenna grabbed the back of Kelly neck and to my surprise kissed Kelly hard then let go. Looking back at me with a devilish look. I swallowed hard, I'm not even jealous. I'm fucking blushing and getting..hot..down there again, but I keep quiet.

"Not a chance in hell with your old ass Kelly, look at her..admire her..then fuck off!" Jenna had a wide grin on her face when Kelly looked actually disappointed and playfully pouted but not before winking at me then turning back to Kenny to bother him.

Jenna spontaneously crawls onto my lap and straddle me, kissing and biting down on my neck skin hard. I let out a loud grunt. Jenna slid off me giving me a quick glare. Leaving me confused and my neck throbbing in pain. I give her a confused look. I reach up to touch my neck where I felt a sting. I put my hand back into view and there was blood on my finger tips.

What..the fuck..was this on purpose? The fuck did I do? I was getting mad now.

I silently looked to Jenna for answers. She bites down on her lips and shakes her head, now putting more distance between us. Fuck..I felt my chest on fire now.

"Oh..you know how I like blood Jenna..Now, why do that?" Kelly asked while looking through the rear-view mirror.

So she saw it..and my blood. I went back to the day I did meet Kelly. She already tasted my blood before and enjoyed it. That's a hell of a kink..if you ask me.

Jenna looks at the blood I can feel dripping down my neck now. I can't even look at Jenna right now..I'm so nervous and mad..and confused..why are these two fucking with me? Jenna scoots closer now. Not taking her eyes off me. I take a quick look at her lips, cause now I want to kiss them. Fuck are they doing to me in this car? I was so afraid to move I didn't wipe the blood away.