Chapter 27

The Galleria mall was packed as always, but at least there wasn't thousands of little kids running around and fucking shit up. Nope, here you will see mostly elders, adults, or teenagers..like me.

Everyone; or at least it felt like most people wouldn't stop staring at me. I wish they would just say something to me, even if it's rude. I just wanted to know if I looked ridiculous or not.

I buy a few pieces of jewelry, such as rings, a few diamond earrings and one small gold necklace, that you see those Italians wear when their shirts are half open and showing a patch of disgusting chest hair. Yes. That type of cool necklace.

I ponder on where to go next as I sat at the food court eating orange chicken from Panda Express. I was sitting all by myself until two young, darker brothers sat from across my table.

"Hey my friend Orlando here is a mute..but he wanted to give you this um..." The boy digs into his back pocket and slides me a piece of folded up line paper across the table.

"He's hella shy too so don't open it yet man just wait." The boy complained to me as I squint my eyes at the paper I was about to unfold. No fair. I look at Orlando and he was fairly handsome. Had a very toned, muscular body, big arms, brown eyes and a box cut of a hairstyle, with a slit on one of his eyebrows also.

He gives me a small nod then put his hands in his lap. He dared to keep eye contact with me so he nudged his friend and tilted his head the other direction. He was ready to go, he didn't want to bother me.

As they both stood up so did I. I take hold of Orlando hand and he's surprised but I finally get him to look at me and grin without revealing his teeth. That gave my heart a warm feeling. Something I haven't felt in forever.

I kiss Orlando cheek then lean back to see him still blushing basically, even if it's hard to see on a dark skin brother blush, they do. Just as much as lighter shade folks.

"I don't know what you said but thank you I needed you today." I spoke these words truthfully and whole-heartily.

Orlando face turns serious with a hint of sadness. He nods his head at me then leaves with his friend.

I stick the note in my small purse, then hook it back over my shoulder and leave the mall. I drive around blasting a lot of hardcore music. Ever since I stole that CD and heard the music on it I was drawn in. The screaming scared the fuck out of me at times and some songs can be a bit dark, but I can relate to the lyrics..the screaming and pain.

I still vibe to hip hop but Kelly got me doing small changes in my life like that. I needed to latch on to something that made me feel close to her, so I chose her taste of music.

I pull up to the the tattoo shop and already knew what I wanted. It was two things.

1. Get this filthy tattoo "BBK" covered up in a rectangular box, filled with black ink.

2. Get a huge scorpion tattooed across my carmel skin, which I decided would be on my back. Why a scorpion? That's my zodiac sign that's why.

The first tattoo only takes up to 45 minutes, and as you can guess it was the cover up. Now when I looked at my phone it was going on 8pm and the tattoo artist tells me he's only half way done with my back.

I moaned in agony, but not because the pain was killing me, but the time instead.

The tattoo doesn't hurt at all. It reminded me of a kid or cat scratching you. Only certain nerves and spots tickled me the wrong way but other than that I can do this. I'm relaxed and got my headphones in to hopefully drown me in a deep sleep.

When I wake back up, I'm no longer feeling the needle. Instead I feel the cold gel being rubbing gently over my tattoo. Perfect timing. How did I even sleep through such a process?