Chapter 14

JJ's Point of view

The whole fucking day was a disaster after KD and I left from his mama house. I was still practically in shock, driving down 270 on the highway intoxicated in all.

All I wanted to do was yell at KD for making me help him burn down his own mama house down. I don't even think he took it into consideration of all the memories he just let go. I understand that things didn't go how he wanted but, I grew up with KD in that house. That's where we played countless of video games and did everything from throwing parties, and selling dope for the first time there.

I let out a long groan after this girl by the name of Alexis kept sucking on the tip of my dick. I had to slow down so I could use my other hand to push Alexis face down more so she would gag on my dick. Once I felt that extra warmth and moisture I kept my hand there forcing my dick to stay deep in her throat.

I could tell she was trying to do a good job of sucking me up but she was chocking. It still was turning me on cause I wanted her to feel slutty. Even if she was protesting by trying to bring her head up.
But there was so much drool dripping down my dick I wouldn't dare let go.

I was groaning uncontrollably as I slowly thrusted my hips in and out of hoe ass Alexis sloppy mouth.

"Mhmm you better suck me good." I gritted through my teeth. It became difficult to drive as you could imagine. I pulled over in a shopping lot and ordered Alexis to get to the back of my van which she complied by.

I couldn't help but grin as I watched the thick redbone tiny dress rose up revealing no underwear. I followed behind her quickly and pushed her face down onto the mattress that was back there along with blankets and ropes.

The girl groaned but I don't know if it was out of pain or pleasure either way I didn't give a shit. She was legally 18 and my dick was throbbing hard. I liked to get a bit frisky. So I tied Alexis hand behind her back without any exchange of words. I kept my jeans on and unzipped my fly.

"You gon' like this bitch."
My dick slid in nice and easy due to how slippery wet this chick was. It was the best feeling at the moment. Hearing Alexis cry out loud while her soaking walls clamped tight on my dick.

I thrusted slowly at first so the girl could feel all of me in her. I would go deep than slowly pullout and repeat for the next 2 minutes.
This teased the horny bitch. My dick was coated in her white cream and now there was dripping juices landing on the mattress.

The girl looked back at me with begging dark brown eyes. Weird all I could think about was how Skin eyes and body would look much better right now. Her flawless skin rubbing against mines her small frame and height was perfect for me. I hadn't even realized my dick slipped into the girls asshole until I opened my eyes.
I was fucking pounding away. Her ass was way tighter than that of the pussy but just as wet cause her juices and cream was still all over me.
"Sloooooow down." Alexis moaned out as she almost pulled the sheets back off the mattress from gripping it too hard.

Would Skin like this?

"KD will fucking kill you!"

I erased that thought imminently.

"I don't give a damn." I said aloud.

I wanted Skin to feel me too. I wanted her to be summisive to me like this girl. I slammed back in the girls pussy after seeing that me being in her ass made more juices flow from her pussy down to her thighs.

She yelped out at the sudden change and even tried to scoot away.

"Shut up." I grunted out even though she said nothing. I grabbed a fistfull of her hair and smothered her face into the mattress just so I could pound her as hard as I could for the next ten minutes or so she would cry out and tell me to stop but her pussy juice was all over my underwear and legs.

Her pussy was making the loudest wet noises.
If you ask me she just never been fucked good.
"Please sir calm down!"
I turned Alexis over and spread her legs wide to slide back in her.
"Damn girl I know you for what 30 minutes and you forget my name? Fucking nasty girl."

Alexis was blushing and turned her head away, moaned out one final time before I pulled out and busted all over her chest and stomach.

Once that random encounter with Alexis was over I advice her not to take rides from strangers anymore that all are not nice and shit like that, then took her home.

Instead of agreeing with me Alexis had told me that I wasn't one of the nice ones either. I didn't get it. I took her out to eat at Wendy's and I gave her about 55 bucks. That's one hell of a first impression of you ask me.

Either way she was gone home and so was I. That night I went out to get another bottle of Jack Daniels and copped a zip of kush from Paul. From about 10:30pm to 12am I went over everything that happened and what I didn't understand and it was making my stomach twist in knots. I wanted to hurl but that couldn't of been the booz mix the weed.

What the hell did KD do with his mama? No. Hell no. KD can't be the fucking nuts he wouldn't kill his mama. How would Skin feel about that shit? Coming home one day to see nothing but ruins and her mama possibly missing?

I actually had a strange but ok relationship with her, I mean I was helping KD change her diapers when his mama was doing every drug in the book and couldn't keep anything worth of value in her sight.

Literally I remember when KD and I brought matching black polo hats and collared shirts for our freshman year of highschool with the same all black air force 1's.
It took us all summer to make that money for that one outfit, we did everything from cutting grass, to help paint Ms.D paint her house and watch after her bad ass sons with Skin while she was stripping for huge amounts of bucks back then.

"Fuck this shit man. How could you just fucking do that KD?! How could you kill your mama man!"
I flung the bottle that was still in my hand at a wall that I had just yelled at.

I lost my balance a bit and fell on my back. I laughed and stared at the floor for a minute than pulled out my cellphone to look at a picture I took of Skin when she was wearing a white tank top on and blue jean shorts at my tattoo parlor. She was bending over picking up whatever. I started to unzip my pants but there was a knock at the door.