Chapter 15

Paul's Point of view

"Yo like I said that nigga JJ and KD somehow got all the money and the dope back cause that's how them niggaz roll! I'm telling you man we all bout to come up!"

"Yo Pauly nigga! Do you know how many haters we got? We beefing with two other crews and one of em got way more niggas, connections and guns too! On top of that we don't know shit." Deon expressed.

Deon was another cousin who was BBK, he mostly sold the drugs and stay away from anything too hot. So the drugs he prefer to sell was weed, shrooms, and over the counter medication like percs. Deon was around 5'11 and pretty big built. He was always working in the gym as a side job. Trying to keep himself distracted from the streets and that was good.

"Also did you see what the fuck them niggas did?" Deon tossed his phone on the bed then arose and advanced to my window, then opened the window completely to sit out on the roof.

You could hear the police and fire ambulance everywhere. The night was lit up and there was visible smoke and fire you can see from window going up into the air. I huffed and grabbed a Newport.
I sat next to Deon as he washed what everyone on the block was watching. There had been a body found and it was completely wrapped in a black trashbag, on the stretcher, and put into the back of the ambulance.

Deon sneered then split off the roof.
"Hmph they even treat niggas like trash when they dead."

"Skin is going to go nuts when she see this." I added.

"Maybe, after someone had told her." Deon shrugged. "She the new killa right?" Deon questioned.

I nodded. "Yep."

"Think she can handle that?" Deon asked after taking the Newport from my hand and taking a puff.

"Hell if she staying at Jenna's and Don place she ain't got no choice. You know Don might look after you and me out of love for me, but I have to admit man the dude loyalty is only with himself."

"Ok. He ain't got beef with us right?" Deon asked.

"Only bad blood I know about is that Skin pops use to roll with Don but Skin pops, you know snitched and shit and he ended up dead. That's alli know about that."

"Oh word? How many niggas got locked up? I mean Don the big dog how did he dodge a bullet like that?" Deon was getting more intrigued he was the type of guy who wanted to solve problems not create them.

"Bruh I don't know the whole fucking story. Its missing pieces, but I was told by Don himself that he lost five of his best workers and one of them was his lady."

"Fuck man I don't know how I feel about letting Skin stay there. Dude had something to do with it and he can't be over that shit. Not completely." Deon stressed.

"Don't think like that Deon, Don fuck with me and he know I love Skin, he not gone hurt her Deon." I reassured him even if I had my own doubts.

"Ok whatever man, if you say so."

I felt my phone buzz in my basketball shorts and pulled it out to see who was calling.

"It's KD he want to meet me at JJ's spot."

"Want me to drive you there?" Deon asked as he stood up to go back inside.

"Yeah please do."