Chapter 21

I found myself unable to sleep that night, so I stayed up late doing aton of online shopping for clothes on Jenna's laptop that I finally could buy. Strange enough, Kelly came back down that night, and handed me a credit card with my name on it. Ok so, Kelly claims it's a gift from Jenna and her. Then again, something is telling me it was in fact only Kelly's gift. Jenna is not big on spending money especially on credit cards and clothes.

On top of that..how in the fuck she get my name on here? Doesn't she need personal information of mines to even do so? I grew frustrated, rubbing my temple to ease the on-coming headache.

I almost teared up because I can't understand why Kelly and Jenna were being so generous to me. I should be feeling all alone and grieving. Instead I have two beautiful women taking the pain away moment by moment. This was my happy place for the time being...

After dumping clothes and shoes into my online shopping cart, I decided for an odd reason to buy a bunch of spy gear then check out satisfied. You never know and since I was slightly paranoid..why not? This can come in handy someday, not to mention I'm kind of a tech geek.

I was smiling to myself now. Just as I did so the sun from the glass sliding door behind me in the kitchen, beams on my cold shoulder's and face as I turn to marvel at the sun's beauty. Mentally I was thanking it for the warmth it provided everyday.

I check the time on my phone.

6:32

Jenna is not a late sleeper. She was hard working and she always get up between the times of 7 and 8. I'm aware of this because of the countless sleepovers we've had at my..old house. My mood changes and I'm strangely happy. I close the laptop on the kitchen counter and start to clean the few dishes in the sink. Once done I get out bacon,eggs, milk and pancake batter.

The food doesn't take long for me to make in my opinion even though I remember KD will tell me impatiently it takes me an hour and half to make breakfast every morning.

"That's because I make it with love.." I whispered these words to KD and I know he's not here but if he was, that's exactly what I would say. I sign and start to prepare Kelly and Jenna's plates even presenting it in a weird "master's chef" type of way.

I chuckle at myself. "Fucking dork." I was insulting myself now. Was I bored or something? I don't feel like it. God I'm a weirdo.

I hear running and bumping coming from the steps and can't keep the smile off my face if I tried and believe me I wasn't.

"Move Kelly! you're so childish!" Jenna was laughing. "Bitch we gone both fall! Why you racin-"

"Oh my god hurry I'm hungry as hell you smell that shit!" I hear Kelly beaming now.

I hear their footsteps and they are getting closer now and I manage to pretend I was cleaning the sink counter, so that my back can be seen first and not my flushed face.

"Fucking Skin.." Jenna hands wrap around my waist as she nibbles on my neck thanking me constantly. I of course tense up as always.

"Thank you Skin.." Kelly appeared next to me while Jenna still nibbles and playfully tries to tickle my sides but I'm not ticklish still I giggled at her.

Before I could even tell her "welcome" Kelly leans down. Standing about 3 inches taller than me; then places a kiss on my neck where Jenna had bit me. That lit my entire body up. She wanted to remind me of recent events. Even if Kelly had her eyes on me, she acknowledged that I wasn't going to look her in the eyes. Jenna lets go and gave my ass a hard squeeze before returning to the kitchen counter with Kelly.

I jumped as if fire had touched my skin. "Jesus Jenna.."

"Come sit between us Skin fuck those dishes that's why Don and I pay Carlos." Jenna was complaining with her mouth full giving me the cutest glare throwing her hands up with her fork still in hand.