Chapter 28

Is it bad that I was procrastinating to leave my bedroom? I'm nervous for a numerous of reasons. One, I still feel very insecure about my face, so I spent an hour in my mirror, fixing my hair, washing my face, trimming my eyebrows, and even applying a little eye liner. I'm not big on make up and leave it at that.

I'm not even sure if I want to step out in my PJ's. Ugh of course not Skin, don't be a fucking dork. Was I trying to look cute or something? Yep. I'm nervous as shit and want Kelly to approve of how I looked when I was to see her.

I grow frustrated, taking off yet another shirt. Now I can feel my tattoo start to get irritated. No shirt I guess. Fine.

I put on a pair of jeans and call it a day, before leaving my room I take my tattoo cream and unlock my bedroom door.

First things first, I need to feed Brock. His bowl sits in the kitchen and his food under the kitchen sink; I grab that and instantly I hear Brock running claws tap against the floors until he reached me with a wagging tail and sad eyes.

Fuck I did forget to feed him yesterday. Hey, I never claimed the perfect girl prize..

"Fuck, sorry Brock." I make my way over to his bowl, he beats me eagerly. I chuckled at his actions and fill his dog bowl up.

While Brock chowed on his food; I clean up the mess in the kitchen from yesterday, making sure to take my precious time. I was timid to go over to the living room, and it wasn't far. I can still hear the t.v. going but Kelly has to still be asleep, know her she would of burst in here with those hellish eyes..to probably give me hell. She is so riddled and unpredictable, and here I thought Jenna was complicated.

Jenna..

"Here goes nothing.." I step out the kitchen making my way over to a sleeping Kelly.

She's laying on her back, one hand rests at the back of her neck while the other one were inside of her half unzipped jeans. That is just fucking too sexy for her sake and mines. I need help.. I'm obsessed with staring at her face. My gaze travel to her toned arms that were exposed. Kelly didn't sleep with her jacket on, even if it was chilly in my studio apartment. She lays there in her white tank top that was slightly raised, I was able to catch her abs. Dear God, please don't send me to hell for wanting to do things to the lady's exposed skin. She's a decent human being so of course, her favorite boots are sitting neatly under the coffee table. I found myself grinning at that too.

When I looked from Kelly boots, to focus back on her face; I had to catch my breath quickly and grab my heart that erratically beats into my ear drums. I knew I looked terrified to her; with my eyes this wide, you would of thought I found out who the Zodiac killer was.

I cleared my throat. Looking the other way, too much of a wuss to look at Kelly awake. The lady hasn't moved a inch, still her eyes were stuck on me with a blank expression.

"I always do that to you, huh?"

I giggled nervously, playing with the tattoo cream in hand. I might be 18 and haven't seen Kelly in 7 months, but it doesn't change the fact that I'm practically the same around her as before. Nothing and everything has changed.

"You want help with that?"

Literally, nothing has changed...still cant talk around this creature, still a nervous little shit.

I look to Kelly who eyed me then the cream in my hand. I couldn't speak. I opened my mouth and nothing but dust flew out.
I could still see her hard abs and suddenly my hand is reaching over to the end of her tank top; to tug down. Now I can think straight. Now my face is burning.