Chapter 13

I paced back and forth in the living room of Jenna's house, constantly chewing on my fingernails because I haven't heard from anyone in the last three hours. I called everyone but no one answered including my mama. I told myself over and over again to not feel a hint of sadness but it didn't work. I tried to keep myself productive by watching cartoons, but couldn't bring myself to stare at a screen. I haven't even unpacked my bags yet because I was such a nervous wreck.

There was a knock at the door that made me jump. I didn't get up off the couch until the second knock. I was hoping to see Jenna. Instead there was a boy and a girl who looked liked twins damn near and I wasn't being dramatic.

"WHAT UP!" They both greeted with huge smiles. The boy was around the same height as the girl, he had long curly dreads that came down his back and over his shoulders. His eyes were naturally grayish blue looking, his skin tone was a peanut butter color and a scar ran from his upper lip down to his neck.

The girl had every feature that the boy did besides the scar. She was also pretty but she had lighter skin than of the boy.

"I um..who are you looking for?" I questioned. Without trying to sound rude, despite me feeling ecsausted and frustrated.

"Jenna! We are her friends." The boy spoke then pointed his thumb at the girl. "This is my sister Kelly and I'm Kenny we are twins and we are from Brazil! We come to visit Jenna cause we have not seen her in so long!" Kenny beamed. He was over joyed and kept smiling, revealing his perfect teeth.

Kelly didn't say much but she wouldn't stop eyeing me. I didn't even think it was rude because her face showed no emotion but curiosity. I brushed this off as I captivated by her beauty.

"And you are.." Kelly finally spoke up with a half grin on her face.

"My name is London." I answered. A bit to quickly, if I might add. I feel my cheeks heat at the mere thought of exposing any excitement.

"Well, the gorgeous London, can we come in?" Kelly asked, taking a look back at her surroundings outside. Kenny nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, but Jenna's out doing some business. She be here soon though."
I stepped back and opened the door completely for their company.
Once inside the house, I felt the pressure of one's hand on my ass, giving it a firm squeeze.

I gasped and twirled around with my wide mouth open. Feeling my face warm with anger and humility. Two emotions I hate most. I tried burning a hole with my darting eyes at the twins, who were both pointing at one another as they tried holding back their laughter.

"Swear it wasn't me!" They both hollered in sync. This pissed me off more because it was almost too "cute" to be truly upset with. I let it go.

"Uhhuh." I rolled my eyes and proceeded to grab my two book bags that were leaned up against the couch.

"Need some help?" The twins both asked.
Scratch that. Toooo damn cute.
I shrugged. "It's up to you."

Kenny took both of the book bags then eyed me for a few seconds as if he was waiting to hear me talk. There was something beyond his friendly smile I just couldn't put my finger on it. He had tattoos covered from head to toe as it seemed.
His walk was very confident, he kept his facial hair groomed well, he even dressed preppy like. I wasn't use to seeing a guy keep his image so polished, very proper in a way.
He wore a white polo shirt which was tucked in with a black leather- biker like jacket that had a bunch of symbols and badges that I didn't care to read. His jeans were light blue with hiquality stitching and fabric, that also included diamond studs around his pockets along with some black boots that wasn't timberlands.