Chapter 3

My head felt like it was ready to burst through my skull as I creeped back inside my house, careful not to wake anyone; especially my mama. Police and ambulance were all over the scene by M&K; KD told me exactly this. "Nothing ever happened and to forget about the dude, because if it wasn't him it would of been another one of us." I only nodded in agreement, too wrapped up in my head and the events that played out tonight.

It was so strange ridding past the cops in KD truck. He sent chills down my spine when he laughed at me for sinking down in the seat the entire way home. How could he be so fucking calm? I'm not sure if I admire this or if I'm scared shitless of it.

When I finally crawled into my warm bed after kicking off my shoes and shredding my jeans off, I instantly felt someone shifting beside me. I was way too tired to turn around and look; I just knew it had to be Jenna and I was proven correct as she spoke.

"Damn Skin, it's 2 in the morning where you been?" Jenna asked in the dark, but soon I hear a clicking, Jenna turned the bedside lamp on.

I whirled around to face Jenna, who looked worried, she removed a strand of hair from my face with her eyebrows still furrowed.

I huffed before speaking; I felt a little to out of it to talk, but anything for Jenna.

"I was just out hanging with some friends." I lied, while doing my best to appear serious and above all not looking like a liar. I worry that Jenna can tell that I was lying, but she brought into the lies.

Jenna arched her eyebrows. "Was it a girl?"

I looked at Jenna before slowly shaking my head. She gave me a small smile and brushed her hand over my cheek. She did this for a few more seconds before returning to reality.

"So..it was a guy?" She asked, lifting her eyebrows once more. I shook my head before speaking.

"It was nothing what you think of." I answered truthfully, but still wondered why she had cared so much about who I was with.

"Ok." Jenna said softly.

I nodded and attempted to turn around until I felt Jenna grab hold of my shoulder, turning me around to face her once more. Her eyes seem to be set in confusion, but soon she leaned down to place a soft kiss on my lips. Just a peck it was, but it still manage to cause my stomach to sink. Her lips were soft and warm, I couldn't help but wonder was the kiss friendly or something more. I felt my cheeks burning then Jenna gave me a small smirk as she unraveled herself from underneath the covers.

Jenna then pulled the covers off me; I responded by quickly gasping and tugging the covers over my exposed legs. I was just in my underwear and over-sized white t-shirt

I could really feel my cheeks burning now. Jenna stopped smiling and slowly crawled closer to me. I swallowed, growing more nervous of her actions.

Jenna removed the covers once more, grinning up at me as she reached up to brush my cheek with her thumb. I took a chance to admire her perfection. Her dimples were deep and beautiful; When
she moved her thumb down to my lips, I closed my eyes and wrapped my mouth around her finger. Once I opened my eyes, Jenna was already inches from my face.

"You look so good." Jenna purred, she then leaned forward, attempting to kiss me once more. I placed both my hands on her shoulder to stop this action. I wasn't in the mood for whatever this was..

"What are you doing?" I asked without trying to sound annoyed.

Jenna gaze lowered. She was no longer looking at me, so I couldn't tell what emotion her face showed.