Chapter 32 "The Talk"

A knock at the door nearly sends me into panic mode, then I had to realize what a actual paranoid freak I've become. It's from the blood. It's from the endless killings I dream of every night. If I hadn't killed anyone for Donnie or my brother I wouldn't be so afraid of someone looking for revenge and trying to kill me. What really troubles me was why something so sickly was becoming almost, I don't know. Addicting? I desperately needed to find my brother and reconnect with him, He pushed me into this lifestyle now he needs to help me get out some how before it was too late. That is, if it's not already.

I'm calm when I snap out of my mental state, and realize it was just me and Kelly here. I glanced over at my alarm clock.

Okay, so it was three in the morning. Was Kelly alright? Did she need a blanket? Oh fuck I'm such a lousy host! Who in the fuck leaves their company cold? Boy if mama was here..

"Um Kelly?" I answered, still snugged in my covers.

The door slowly creeks open, revealing the dim lights from the kitchen until Kelly dark frame appeared in the doorway. My heart on beat, picks up it's pace. Sometimes it felt as if my heart reacted before I did.

Kelly clears her throat.

"Can I-I mean I couldn't sleep, You uh cool letting me sleep near you?" Kelly voice is small and the words come out as a whisper. I shift around so I was laying on my back, I concentrate on the dark figure and when I do I actually had to pinch my arm from screaming.

Kelly's bright eyes were the only thing visible in the dark room as she closed the door behind her. It was close to glowing in the dark. I just couldn't take it.

"Yes please! Just..hurry up and get in.." I mumbled, deciding to lay on my side again.

I didn't want to look at those pale gray-blue eyes again. I swallowed hard but still side glanced at Kelly.

"Oh hell yes."

I laughed at Kelly who clapped her hands together once. Kelly tugs off her long sleeve shirt and toss it to the side. Due to her light complexion I was capable of seeing her abs and strong arms, I admired her body type really, she was still so fit, thin, but so toned. I also took Kelly as a sports bra type and was proven correct. My breast were actually bigger than her's.

Kelly kicks her shoes off and walk to the other side of the bed. I can feel Kelly shift around in the bed once she get the covers underneath. Her body provided extra warmth that I was grateful for. I wondered if Kelly would hold me. I kinda didn't mind if she did. I think it's what I needed. I so desperately want to be open and connect with Kelly.

I want to get over all my insecurities and social anxiety in order to be genuinely happy and sure of myself and who I'm really am. If I'm capable of murder why am I not capable of potential love? Why does love scare me more than murder? Than death? This is so confusing. What if I need Kelly now? I cant do this alone. Is this woman a sign or just a constant desire?

"Can I ask you something London?" Kelly questions.

"Go for it." I urged.

"Well..for one." Kelly lets out a deep breath. "I was wondering if you like me..I mean you always looking at me so intense and you do kiss me..moan my name.." Kelly paused, snickering a little.

My face heat up due to Kelly expressiveness, before I answer her she continued with her speech.

"When I tasted your blood..the first time, the second, and the third I knew I finally got to meet someone that lets me show my dark desires without judgement, that's irreplaceable London, hope you know that." By the time Kelly finished I was smiling wide to myself. Thankful too, that she couldn't see my cheesy ass.