Chapter 29

"No, I don't really have too many friends besides Danny and Brock. Oh, and I also met these two girls name Erica, they college kids and every now and then they come over to chill with me." I'm answering Kelly's 40th question, while Brock was hiking his leg up on someone mailbox. I shrugged giving Kelly a shy smile.

Kelly chuckled but was looking at Brock with her hands in her pocket. Before we left the house Kelly asked for something else to wear. I was hella sketchy about my taste in clothing but tried my very best to pick out something in my wardrobe that compliments her style. Kelly fits my clothes scary good too, we are about the same size and shape but Kelly had muscles, not huge either, just very toned, I was just some average body girl. The light-blue jeans hugs her curves perfectly and because I secretly didn't mind seeing her toned body; I give her a gray tank top that clung slightly above her belly button. I don't even think that Kelly's wearing underwear, I can see her v-shape that was traveling down to her..

"Skin."

I jumped hard at my name being called, and automatically my eyes are back on Kelly's. It's not my fault ya know? If I look at her gorgeous eyes I'm fucked, If I check her out she always catches me, and If I give in to her touch it turns heated. What can I do? Just, completely ignore her? No.

I wiped my eyes to pretend that I was staring into space. "Huh?" I say lamely.

"Pft, you know what..you're so cute." Kelly was nodding her head as she eyed me up and down also. "Did you know that?" Kelly eyes are piercing through my soul now. I'm trying to ignore her stare and her thin arched eyebrows set in confusion as I was slowly walking to her to try and take the leach out of her hand.

Kelly snatches her hand away and use the other hand to pull my waist into her's. Kelly held an evil grin as I could feel her fingernails digging into my hip. I cursed and try pulling away, but Kelly is a little mean I must say. She digs harder and like always whisper words into my ear to drive me mad.

"Kiss me later and I stop? Yeah?" The words caused me to have goosebumps across my skin, even shivering in her grasp.

I'm not even fighting it anymore just nodding fast so she understood to let me the fuck go before I got too mad and we fight. Honestly, I would more than likely get my ass tossed around like a voodoo doll. I guess KD was right back then. I should of learned to defend myself with my fists of course.

Kelly didn't exactly want to let go either, she was trying to buy time. Kelly was leaning down to kiss my neck, I huffed at this attempt of affection even if she finally let go, I got out of her death grip and we casually walk back to my studio apartment.

"H-how's Jenna been doing Kelly?"

Kelly kicks her boots off once she returned to sit in the living room. "She was a mess for a few months..then her and Kenny got this huge fight offer somewhere in the U.K, and they been traveling back and forth since then." Kelly head whips around to stare at me from inside the living room. I got a tab bit hungry after walking Brock so I was making myself a sandwich, that was devoured in just a few minutes.

"I kinda missed her Skin, and she's my friend..my real friend and first love.." Kelly eyes were suddenly pointed at the floor. I did not feel jealous at all. I was more understanding then that. I fucking missed Jenna on top of all that also.

"Make sure to let her know I'm okay and saf-"

Kelly cuts me off, holding my gaze again. "I told her already, before she had her fight last night."

I couldn't help but smile. Thinking of Jenna actually getting the chance to travel while doing something she loved, brought me back a certain hope. Not to mention she was indeed my first, and the best first I could of asked for. Jenna was kind and easy-going, plus I never had any anxiety attacks around her the way I did Kelly.