Chapter 5

Jenna and I kissed roughly, as we made our way to my room. we were constantly tugging at each-others clothing. The room was dark as I pushed Jenna on my bed. I slipped my shirt off and crawled onto the bed, watching Jenna as she licked her lips at me.

I smirked and ran my hand up her long legs, feeling the warmth of her body increase.

"Kiss me Skin.." Jenna whispered breathlessly.

I didn't hesitate at all; Our lips locked together and almost immediately Jenna grabbed the back of my neck, somehow making us closer. I was laying on top of her when Jenna wrapped her legs around my waist.

I was practically begging for entrance inside her mouth. I was deeply desiring to taste her tongue, but every-time I was denied entrance though, and Jenna would lightly suck on my bottom lip or bite it; I moaned loudly once she attacked my neck and started sucking hard.

I gasped, running my fingers through her hair as she sucked so hard I felt her teeth on me. My neck was on fire and throbbing like mad. The pain and pleasure was too much to bare. I let out a loud moan, while Jenna moist lips nibbled around my neck. I was panting as I opened my eyes to stare at Jenna, who cupped my face with both her hands.

"You want to taste me?" She questioned, sounding more sexier than usual.

I blinked and felt my cheeks slightly warm. I nodded looking at her rosy lips as I licked my owns. She really didn't have too do much to turn me on; I could just stare at her for hours.

I slid my hand underneath her shirt and instantly my hand was buried in warm-burning flesh, why was she always so hot? I hear Jenna let out a smooth moan as she moved her hips against me.

Just as everything was getting hot and heavy, there came a low thumping noise, coming from the living room? Maybe? I slid my hand from underneath Jenna shirt and got off her so quickly, I was already flinging my shirt back on and was heading to my closet.

I heard Jenna gasp, followed by a question. "What's going on!" She whispered, now sitting straight up on the bed. She's right..what was going on? What was I doing? I heard something that's for sure; Was it my mom? Possibly, but still.

"Shh..." I put my finger over my mouth to signal her to stay quiet. She slowly nodded and I moved closer, but quietly towards her.

"Is my mom here?" I whispered. Jenna looked confused but she answered by shaking her head. "She at Uncle Keith house." She spoke softly.

With out another thought, I went back to my closet and dug up my lock box under a pile of clothes. I dug my key out from my back pocket. Once I opened the box I retrieved my gun and at first Jenna looked shocked, but once our eyes met she just nodded her head at the bedroom door, which was closed.

"Stay quiet baby and.."

There was another sound but it was a creek. I held the gun firmly, glad that it was still loaded and ready for whatever. I glanced st the door then back at Jenna who for some reason looked more curious than afraid.

"I have a knife.." She spoke so lowly I almost didn't hear her but I saw that her purse was open beside her and she held a thick knife in her hand; The knife looked like a combat knife and I raised my eyebrows at her her, but I did forget that Jenna was a black belt in martial arts or some shit like that.

"Someone is here.." I mentioned.

I slowly opened my door as I stared into nothing much but darkness. It wasn't long at all when a shadow appeared in my kitchen and a body came into sight. Someone with a black hoodie on stood only so much as 15 feet away from me.

My heart thumped into my ear drums,and for some reason my face felt on fire and my eyes grew wide when the hooded person pulled a gun out; My eyes saw nothing but red; I pointed my gun at the the enemy and let my trigger finger do the rest. The bullet went straight through guys head and he fell back onto the floor. The sound of the gun rang into my ear and the loud eruption seem too echo through the house.

For a minute it felt as if my head was spinning and I started to wonder was this connected to what happened at M&K. My hand was shaking terribly; Then I finally felt Jenna's arm wrap around my waist, holding me tightly as I felt her hand travel down my right arm, until she reached my hand were I was gripping the gun tightly.

"I just called KD hun. We need to clean this fucking shit up!"

I finally snapped out of it and pulled away from Jenna. I realized that I just killed someone right infront of her. Wasn't she suppose to be shocked? She just looked determined to clean up the mess I created. Jenna turned on all the lights on and I almost passed out when my eyes landed on the dead body. Blood was all over the floor leaking from the man's head. When I shot him his hood must of came off his head.

I slowly walked to the dead body, feeling as if I could black out or throw up any minute.

"Don't forget the bullet! I'm gonna go get Paul and make sure no cops here!" Jenna called out from behind me.

I didn't respond. I knelt down beside another of my victims. The man looked around his mid 20's. I didn't recognize his face one bit, but he was dark skinned and had a long beard and since his face looked half gone I could hardly identify him; His brains was splattered across the floor and the smell of blood filled my nose.

I felt my hands shaking again as I quietly panted. My chest felt heavy and I start to slowly shut my eyes, hoping for this to be a dream. My fantasy was shortly stopped when I heard multiple foot steps. The moment I opened my eyes, I was shocked to see JJ standing in-front of me along with KD, who grabbed me by my shirt to pull me to my feet.

"You okay sis!? You not hurt?" KD asked with worried eyes, as he scanned over my body checking for any sign of injury.

"I'm fine." I choked out. Even though I wasn't in the least bit right state of mind. Someone just tried to kill me! In just two fucking days, I have already killed two people! The cops should be damn near hunting me down.

Paul finally entered the kitchen holding a white bucket and caring bleach in his other hand. He just nodded at me and was looking over the dead body with questioning eyes as if he was trying to figure something out; Paul finally met my gaze.

"Me and JJ got this, Paul snickered sounding too cool.

"Ok..what do you want me to do? And where's Jenna?" I panted. I wasn't use to these things..

"She on the look out and you need to get cleaned up while Paul handle the body." KD commanded. I hadn't realize KD also had his gun in his hand but he tucked it away in his jeans once he noticed I was looking. KD looked intense and focused more than usual.

"Go get in the shower and burn the clothes when you're done; It's going to be a long night Skin."

All I could do was nod and run to the bathroom, as the silent tears streamed down my face.