Chapter 30

"You have to turn around at least!" I holler at Kelly from over the running water. I rolled my eyes sliding off my socks to Kelly who was still watching me when my bare feet touched the purple tiles.

Kelly eyes wondered over my bare legs after sliding my pants off. I stopped there and waved my hand, indicating for Kelly to turn around.

"Your skin is so creamy.. rich, I dunno like peanut butter?" Kelly's ignoring me again.

I rubbed my shoulder up and down when Kelly moves closer to lift up my shirt. I was frozen for a second, but Kelly pale eyes were pleading silently.

I frowned but held my arms up anyway so Kelly could remove my top. She tosses it aside, checks me out one last time, and turn her body to face the door with her arms crossed.

"You should hurry up Skin, I'm getting riled up again." Kelly spoke impatiently.

I snickered but indeed shredded the bra and panties quickly off my body. I'm growing beyond terrified that Kelly would catch me naked. In a split second I'm inside the steaming bathtub full of bubbles with my back pressed against the tub.

I'm breathing heavier than I wanted. My eyes sat at Kelly's back. I was beginning to regret this too. I'm not sure why I had to be like this. Is..this a part of love? To feel your heart turn into goo, every single time you saw that someone?

Kelly slowly turns around with a blank expression.

I grip the sponge in my hand underneath the water tighter. Kelly's approaching the bathtub until she sits on the edge. She can't see anything besides my bare shoulders, back, and maybe my toes. The bubbles thankfully covered most of the that.

"Your tattoo is looking nice London." Kelly leans back slightly, her finger tips trace the outline of the scorpion.

"Oh.." I clear my voice and speak again, looking back at Kelly who was still investigating my back art.

Kelly catches my eyes and I have to hurry and finish my thank you before it never comes out.

"Thank you, I actually slept through most."

Kelly chuckled and her eyebrows went up.

"Yeah forreal." I added feeling giddy inside.

"Yeah..you are kinda hardcore..being a killer and all.." Kelly mutter this and even stopped touching me. My blood boils to the point of no return. I can't stop my hand from lifting up to smack the holy wind out of Kelly. She was so caught off guard by my attack that she nearly fell inside the tub. Kelly keeps her balance though, and plants her feet on the tile.

I.. couldn't register any thoughts. My hand was blazing with heat, my eyes were narrowed at Kelly who only stood up with fire in her eyes. Not even touching her pink cheek. I swallowed hard. I didn't want Kelly to hit me back and it was so hypocritical of me and I'm fully aware of that.

Tears escaped my eyes, I don't even wipe them. I point a shaky finger at Kelly.

"Don't. Ever. Call. Me. That." My voice is stern and strong.

I watched Kelly run a hand through her thick raven hair and dig through her pocket to pull out another intriguing golden lighter that sparkled on sight. The cigarette was already in the other, and I figured when she did the swift motion of pulling her hair back, that she must of taken it from behind the ear.

Kelly blows the smoke from above, directly in my face. I was still glaring at the lady but her anger was oddly out the window.

A evil grin emerged on Kelly's face and it causes me to think that she wasn't taking me serious.