The One Man-Army of Shadow Garden

No Pov

In an unknown location, Rose opens her eyes as she looks around

In an unknown location, Rose opens her eyes as she looks around. No matter where she looked, the only thing she could see was darkness.

Rose's thoughts: What...Is this place?

As Rose thought that, she looked around. It was a pure, black cave. There were no signs of life or any signs of civilization.

However, that did not make sense. One second, they were in the academy, and then...here...

She tried to think of anything else, however, a voice interrupted her.

???: *Relief* President Rose!!!

At the sudden voice, Rose looked back and saw two female students running toward her.

R.S: Miss Rose!? Are you ok!?

R.S: *Worried* When we didn't find you among the others, we got worried.

When Rose said that, her eyes widen.

Rose: Other? What others?

As soon as Rose asked that, the two students help Rose up and guided her somewhere. As they walk, Rose kept looking around confused.

Soon, they reached their destination, and Rose's eyes widen. The same amount of people inside the auditorium when that light shine, were there. All but the assailants and those who came with the two men. They were a total of 50 students.

Everyone there was looking scared. None of them seemed to understand what was happening. Fear and doubt were the only things present on their faces.

As Rose watched this, she turned toward the rest.

Rose: Is there...Anyone else?

R.S: N-No.

As she look away, Rose look down in thought.

Rose's thoughts: On one hand, we're safe from the assailants but now...We're somewhere else. Think Rose...What happened?

Rose started to think back to the events that led to this. First, she was about to fight along with the students to honor Kai's memory. Then, as they were losing, another group came and fought against the first, overpowering the assailants. And then...

Rose: *Mumur* The one they call Sir Gaunt...Threw a key at the ground and then...Nothing.

As Rose thought that, she looked back at everyone.

Kai's voice: Save them...You're the only one that can...

As Rose remembered that, she clenched her fist.

Rose's thoughts: No...I can't fail now...For you, my beloved Kai. I have to find a way to help everyone.

As Rose thought that, she looked toward the other students. All of them were afraid.