The Benefits of a Relationship

No Pov

When the words finally made sense, no body uttered a single word. Such careful and heartwarming words.

Not even those jealous of Kai could say anything.

However, only one single person dare talk in this moment of peace.

The expression on Kai's face, was probably one that he hadn't felt, ever since he first discovered the system.

Kai: *Surprise* O_O Eh?

At his sudden remark, Alexia just giggle in delight.

To her, his reaction was to amusing. She even almost drop a bit of her food on her fork.

Alexia: *Smiles* Don't act that much surprised. I know we were gonna hide it but I feel like I should let others now, after all...*Sideglance* I've been getting many confessions as of late.

When Alexia said that, her eyes went toward Cid, who just evaded her gaze.

However, Cid wasn't actually avoiding Alexia. He couldn't care less about what she does or thinks.

He was avoiding the gaze, that blue piercing gaze of his brother, as he could swear that below his brother Cid, his shadow was becoming bigger and smaller, at a rapid rate.

However, at the current moment, there was nothing he could do about.

And fortunately, not even Kai.

Alexia: Well, it seems like it's about time for the expert class. Let's go Kai!

When Alexia stood up, she grabbed Kai and cling to him as if he was hers and they began to walk away from there.

Everyone looked at them, as if they were definitely gonna become the biggest gossip in the campus, as soon as the next spread, because of the confirmation of the rumor.

However, there was one person who was unhappy about this.

As the princess walk ahead, he could only think.

Kai's thoughts: *Mad*...I'll kill Cid. Slowly...

As they left the cafeteria, many shouts from both girls and boys were heard. The other three teens were left at their table, however, eating in silence.

Timeskip

After leaving the cafeteria, both Kai and Alexia went toward the main training building. It was the biggest gymnasium, with a maid outside who worked as an automatic door opener.

Once we arrived, Alexia and I went our separate ways, toward the changing room.

As I changed, I look down at my garb. My training clothing consisted of a pair of grey robes.

In this academy, people were divided into colors, as each one represents something. Grey or more specifically, dark grey, is for the people that are almost at the level of the highest one, which is black.

Meanwhile, the color that represents the bottom, is white, with light grey, representing those that are starting to climb their way out of it.