Prologue Part 2

No Pov

Back at the temple, every single student was still paralyzed with fear after what they had just witnessed.

It was a normal day for them. Went to school, were force to hang out because of an activity demanded by the school, went through the park, found a giant door, entered the door and end up in a misterious dungeon. And now, one of the girls was dead.

Truly a normal day.

Motoyasu: *scared* T-That thing moves!

One of the girls of the group had attempted to leave the room. However, when she touch the door, one of the statues, had strike her down, destroying her head.

This of course cause panicked in everyone.

Akane tried to find a solution, however not even her knew what was going on.

However, the hard reality soon fell upon her, when she realized a small, yet important fact.

Akane: If that one can move, then what's stopping the others from doing it?

As the group looks around, Itsuki looks behind them, before muttering something.

Itsuki: *scared* Does that mean...even the big one can move...

As he said that, Kai looked back at the giant. The giant was looking at them. However, his eyes suddenly started to release a powerful orange light.

Feeling something, Kai grabbed the perdón closest to him, which was Akane

Before she could question him, he yelled out.

Kai: Everyone duck!

Before anyone could question it, they all turn around and saw what was happening.

The statue kept charging the attack before finally releasing the blast at them.

As the people get out of the way, Kai ends up being on top of Akane, who is holding her head scared

As the attack finished, smoke comes out of the statues eyes. However, the effects already did their job on everyone.