The Academy Takeover

No Pov

As Kai said those words, he was fully covered in a warm, green light which started to heal him

As Kai said those words, he was fully covered in a warm, green light which started to heal him. In a matter of seconds, any injuries, feeling of fatigue and even magic levels were restored.

As Kai felt that, he stood up and stretched himself.

Kai; That was a bit annoying. Although I knew it was a bit reckless, it paid of.

Although Kai had Status Recovery, he had nerve tested something on this scale. The last time he used his status recovery, was in Shadow Garden's base, after fighting a certain dragon when he still had a low level and a few shadows.

Kai: *Looking at his palm* In the end, it was a success. I guess although my magic was sealed, the system still was able to heal me. Although, not for long.

As Kai said that, he looked back at another window of the system.

System: (Great Spellcaster Kandiaru's blessing-Permanent Effect 'Longevity': All diseases, poisons and status effects are healed and sleeping will explosively increase regenerating ability

Even thought he wasn't poison, that magic dealing fit into the category of status effect, that's why he was immune. Unfortunately, his shadows are still affected, with only Igris, Frost, Iron, Zen and Tank were able to move.

Although he didn't have access to his full army, this was still more than enough.

As he thought all of this, his attire changed into that of his Kaiser persona, as his eyes glowed blue.

Kaiser: It's time then. I hope that you cult members can entertain me...especially you...*Glare* Ryuji Goto...

Somewhere Else

Currently, in the science division building of the academy, the two Crimson Order members. Currently, one of the members, Glen was standing guard when suddenly the door flew open.

In the next second, another person from the order rush in. He was a man with dark blue hair and eyes, with the body of that of an 18 year old. This was Marco Granger.