Toward the Holy Land of Lindwurm

No Pov

Currently, inside of his apartment, Kai was sitting outside, while e watched the people of the kingdom of Midgar go on their daily lives.

It had already been a few days since the academy incident and everything seemed to finally calm down. Because of the damage to the school, however, they had given us the opportunity to leave for vacations early.

This meant that many of the students now either returned home or went to meet their other friends. Meanwhile, Kai was just there.

He was supposed to meet with Cid, however Cid told him he had something to do.

In the end, he was just alone.

However, it seemed fate wasn't gonna have that.

As Kai rested, from out of nowhere, one of his shadow elfs emerged.

Kai: *Curious* What's wrong?

As he asked that his shadow handed him a piece of paper. He took it and open its contents. When he did, his eyes focused.

Kai's thoughts: I see...

The letter was that of Shadow Garden and they were currently telling him about the next target.

With that in mind, Kai stood up and looked toward the sky.

Kai: So that's the next location...Fine. It's time to head toward the Sacred Land, of Lindwurn.

With that in mind, Kai went to pack up, in order to leave toward the place quickly.

However, things always take interesting turns when one wants to do something.

Timeskip

Currently, in a carriage, Kai and Rose were currently traveling together

Currently, in a carriage, Kai and Rose were currently traveling together. While they did, they were sitting beside each other while Rose held onto Kai's hand fondly.

As she did, she looked very happy and while Kai seemed natural, as he took side glances at Rose.

After getting ready and leaving, he was about to go toward the train station, in order to go to Lindwurm. However, as he did, he noticed a fancy carriage passing by him before it stopped. The door of the carriage open, to reveal a surprise and happy Rose, at seeing Kai's figure.

After a quick chat, they both learned how they were going toward Lindwurm. Rose offered Kai to trav with her. Although he was a bit ashamed to ask something like that, Rose insisted which led to this current endeavor.

How lucky is he.

As they kept like this, Rose kept her smile, as she started a small talk between the two Midgar students.

Rose: *Blush* And I felt fate's hand at work that day. The fact that we're able to speak again like this must mean that the world gave it's blessing upon the two of us. However, the path ahead of us is an arduous one...And few, if any, will support us.