Battle of Kings

No Pov

Currently, the Ant King and Kaiser were staring down at rajah other, as their aura's continued to all around the battlefield. While that happened, Shadow Garden, the two princesses, Nelson and Olivier could only watch in awe.

The presence that this two had...It was one that words couldn't describe. Not only were they two mighty beings but also their own respective kings.

The Ant King. The ultimate child of the Ant Queen. Created with the sole purpose to destroy everything in it's path.

Kaiser. The King of Darkness and the Dead. Someone who claims to fight for justice even without recognition. Someone who will use his strength to lead this world into the right direction.

Kaiser's Thoughts: So...This is the monster I felt...

Staring down at the Ant King, Kaiser's eyes analyze every single detail.

As soon as Kai felt the magic wavelength hit him, he immediately transported himself, using his newly acquired skill, Shadow Exchanged, to exchange places with one of Alpha's shadows.

Although he end up leaving Cid and Aurora, he was glad he did. Just by looking at the structure of the monster itself, not even Delta could brawl her way at fighting. Even Alpha, the strongest of the Shades, would struggle against this monster.

Which is why he needed to step forward. He wouldn't let his allies suffer because of his brothers and his facade crusade against the Cult.

He would fight against, protecting the girls, so that one day, they could be free of this and live their lives as they see fit.

As the two stare at each other, the Ant king looked at Kaiser with this own interest.

Ant King: Human...What a fierce cutting aura...

As a predator, the Ant King was familiar with who some creatures unleashed mighty aura's. Even among warriors, there's always a feeling that someone releases.

And Kaiser was no different.

However...

Suddenly, the Ant King let out a massive screech, that force everyone else to covered their ears

Suddenly, the Ant King let out a massive screech, that force everyone else to covered their ears. It was so loud, that everyone found it deafening. All except one person.

Olivier just looked unfazed by the screech. Almost as if she didn't mind it. In fact, her gaze was on the person that screeching also didn't affect.

Seeing the scream, Kaiser only smirked under his mask.

Kaiser: *Smirk* Now you're acting more like a bug.

Even thought the Ant King tried to intimidate him, it didn't work.

Seeing this, the Ant King glared at him. Unlike those behind him, he wasn't affected. Meaning a more direct approach was needed.

Feeling how Kaiser wasn't gonna step down, the Ant King rushed him. It raised fist up high. The amount of speed was inhuman. Before anyone could follow, the Ant King's fist connected with Kaiser's face.