Welcome to the Lawless City Part 1

No POV

If there was word that could be used to describe the people from the Lawless City, could be...

Unique.

Currently, the Kai, Cid and Claire were currently traversing through what people would call, "the market" of the Lawless City. Everywhere they looked, they spotted either scammers or people who who plainly robbed from others.

Maybe it was because of the economy or because that was their nature. Who knew.

Vendor 1: *Looking at Claire* Yo, pretty lass. How about some smok-

Claire: *Firm* I refuse.

As Claire said that, she dragged Cid and Kai by their collars, as they kept walking. However, not even a few seconds later and once more, another vendor came toward them.

Vendor 2: Hey...How about getting a high from these tasty plants too...?

Claire: *Annoyed* I said no already!

As Claire said that, she dragged her brothers out of them, before one of them(probably Cid) did something stupid.

This was the type of place the Lawless City was. Benefiting of its name. If you weren't robed first hand by the people there, you were definitely getting it, if you were to buy the items of the market.

Nothing was forbidden. Children could obtain weapons, drugs and many items, without a warning nor trouble.

It was such a stain in society, that the majority of the kingdoms ignored it, for best they can,

Alas, the current circumstance demanded them go be there.

As the finally got away from the market, Claire turned back, looking at the place with disdain.

Claire: *Displeasure* Sheesh, this "Lawless City" sure lives up to its name! *Sigh* There's just no order anywhere you go!

As Claire said, she looks back at the market area. She sees people who aren't even half her age, buying from the market, items which were very questionable.

It truly was a depressing sight. Young man destroying themselves to the power of the drugs...Or young girls, selling their bodies on the brothel nearby.

As they kept walking, Cid meanwhile looked around the whole place, taking in every sight.

Cid: *Questioning* Is is a far bigger city than I thought though. *Looks toward the side* Are these towers we can see ahead of us, the enemy's stronghold?

As Cid said that, the three of them looked toward the direction in which Cid had stopped momentarily. In the distance, they could see a total of three, massive, skyscrapers towers. They were each very different from each other, as they held their own style and unique appearance.