Chapter - 18

Taehyung was sitting inside the car, ready to drive away any moment.A loving smile found its way to his face as he stared at an unconscious Jungkook who passed out right after he made him sit on the passenger seat.He gently brushed away the hair fringes of the boy so that he could look at him properly.

"You are the most beautiful person I've ever laid my eyes on." Taehyung's voice was as deep as an ocean as those words of praise left his mouth without his permission.

"It feels surreal, knowing how you feel for me.I must have saved a country in my past life.Otherwise, there's no way I'd gain your attention even before I could ask for it.Hell, I was ready to do anything to have my feelings returned from your side." Taehyung stopped his whispering when he saw Jungkook squirming on his seat, scrunching his face in distaste.

There was sweat on Jungkook's face which made Taehyung realize how hot the weather was all of a sudden.He turned on the air conditioner of the car in a hurry so that Jungkook could feel comfortable.As expected, the boy stopped squirming when the hotness inside of the car slowly started fading.

"Such a baby!" A chuckle escaped Taehyung's mouth in pure amusement as he saw Jungkook sleeping with a pout, looking like a cute baby.He couldn't help but click a few pictures of the sleeping male in order to keep the memory of the day when Jungkook unknowingly confessed how much he loves his professor Kim.

"You make me go crazy, Jeon Jungkook." The professor mumbled, his eyes taking in all the details of the boy's face.He didn't even know when his right hand raised towards the boy's face on its own and started caressing the his left cheek with the back of his fingers.

"And I can't help but want to feel like this more." He continued, continuing to caress Jungkook's apple cheeks gently.

After spending a few minutes like that, Taehyung finally decided to drive towards Jungkook's home.While driving, he kept glancing at Jungkook every now and then, in case the boy was feeling uncomfortable.His lips would curve upwards everytime he realizes the situation he's currently in.

Jungkook loves him back!

A sigh left Taehyung's mouth, not knowing whether Jungkook would remember anything from this night on the next day or not.If the boy would remember everything that happened, it'd surely be easy for Taehyung.But if the boy forgets everything due to how drunk he was the whole time, only Taehyung knows how much difficult it'll be to approach the boy who thinks that he loves Seokjin.

Oh...The situation was fucked up as well.

"No matter what, I'll take care of everything at the end.For now, let me just drop you off at your home." Taehyung thought, looking at the boy yet again....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Jimin-ah, it's ok.Take it easy."

"How can I, hyung?It fucking hurts."

"Let's just wait for some time yeah?You'll be alright."

"How can you say that?It really hurts...my phone!" Jimin cried dramatically and Hoseok pursed his lips in a thin line, finding it's better to concentrate on the road instead of consoling the younger.He kept silent till the time they reached the club and only listened to Jimin's ranting about how his phone is his life and all!

"Hey, wait for m-" Hoseok sighed, shaking his head when Jimin ran out of his car the moment he stopped it in front of the same club they left just an hour ago or so.

Knowing that Jimin must be feeling really sad, he decided to follow the boy but he stopped when he saw Jimin running out of the club even before he could enter.