Epilogue

Two months!

It's already been two months since Jungkook moved in to 'Taehyung's house', now 'their home' and to be honest, life has turned out to be much more colourful when they're spending the hours apart from their working hours together.Even though the time period isn't that long since they started living under the same roof, it still managed to bring them closer, both mentally and physically.

In other words, their lives together has become really domestic.As both Taehyung and Jungkook has different work schedules, the house chores were automatically divided for them.No, they never really talked about it and chose some particular chores for themselves individually.It just happened.They learnt about each other's daily routines, including their schedules for the day and did anything and everything which could help the other person or give him some relief.

For example, if Jungkook has to leave early in the morning for any meeting, Taehyung would automatically wake up early and prepare their breakfast while Jungkook gets ready for his work.He'd do the laundry, cleaning and take care of the littlest things as well.What's more important is how eager he has always been to ease Jungkook's stress which mostly comes from his life in the business world.He'd cook the younger's favourite foods, select new movies of the boy's type, kiss him till he forgets everything else than him and only him.

On the other hand, whenever Taehyung gets busy, Jungkook tries his level best to clear his schedule as much as possible.He'd even postpone the important meetings just to make sure that Taehyung ate and rested well.He'd learn to cook new dishes just to make his man enjoy every meal.Let's ignore the fact that he once read somewhere how the way to a man's heart goes through his stomach.Jungkook would also take part in the house chores whenever he has some free time for himself.So basically Jungkook does everything that is possible for him so that Taehyung doesn't have to do all the work all by himself.He wants Taehyung to know that Taehyung is and will always be his first priority...

Currently, Jungkook is on his way back home.His eyes are a bit teary because of the inner turmoils that are suffocating him little by little.As the driver kept the car moving forward in an uniform speed, Jungkook's mind could only throw him in a pit of guilt and bitterness.A heavy sigh left his mouth, feeling the need to have a long talk with Taehyung.It's the only way he'd feel lighter.Only Taehyung could cure the heaviness inside him.

Soon enough, Jungkook found himself standing outside their home.A melancholic smile appeared on his face when he glanced at the wrist watch he was wearing -

1:30am

Too late.

No.

Way too late.

That's what is bothering him at this moment.From the last two weeks, he has been running errands as his company is growing and they're hiring new people for the newly created posts.As a CEO, he had to keep an eye on every single thing that's going on in his company and doing so made him way too busy to spend any time at home.It's like, he only returns home to sleep next to his comfort person and then he has to leave for work within the next four to five hours.

While he was barely spending time outside his work, Taehyung would always wait for his arrival, no matter how late he gets and the elder would still wake up early so that he doesn't go out in an empty stomach.What pains Jungkook's heart more was Taehyung does all the work despite of him asking not to.He just wanted the elder to have some good rest everyday because the man attends at least four classes each day and Jungkook already knew how Taehyung puts his all to teach the students.He wished he could help Taehyung at home but his company's current situation isn't letting him do so which makes him guilty, severely guilty for not being a good and supportive partner.