Chapter - 32

"Taehyung-ssi, I'm coming inside." Came a female voice after a few seconds.

Taehyung mentally cursed, easily recognizing whom that excessively sweet voice belongs to.It was the new English professor who joined the university just a month ago and ever since then, she's trying so hard to befriend him.It was really obvious at this point.Despite of Taehyung behaving professionally with her all the time, she keeps trying to drop the professionalism two colleagues should have between them for obvious reasons.

The next few seconds went with Taehyung hastily fixing his pants.He didn't have time to fasten the belt.So he just pulled it out completely and kept it inside one of the drawers his table had.He, for the first time in his life, wanted to say "fuck off" to someone's face badly but he somehow managed not to.He had to control himself for the time being.

Meanwhile, Jungkook sat on the same spot, his limbs becoming jelly due to extreme nervousness.As the door opened, the boy's senses suddenly started working.He was so scared as so many 'what if's occupied his thought process.Unknowingly, he shrank his body more towards the table, hoping for the drawers of the table to hide his whole existence from the newcomer.

Unknowingly, he shrank his body more towards the table, hoping for the drawers of the table to hide his whole existence from the newcomer

(I'm adding this image so that you can imagine how the table may look like.Taehyung's work table is much bigger than this one.)

"Taehyung-ssi, are you free right no-....Oh!" The female stopped mid-sentence as the sight of Taehyung took all her attention.The man was standing, looking a bit sweaty, more like, looking sexier than ever.She felt her cheeks heating up when she took in the male's unusual appearance - shirt untucked, hairs a bit unruly unlike other days while small pants left his mouth.He looked like he ran some marathon and it only made his look more....mouth-wateringly good!

"What brought you here, Ms. Park?" Taehyung's voice was a bit hoarse while voicing out those words.He tried his best to mask the annoyance he was feeling at the moment, suppressing his urge to say something rude as it wouldn't be very professional of him.

"Actually I thought, we could go and grab some coffee together since both of us are in our free periods right now." She spoke up, remembering why she came here in the first place.

Well, she has been trying her best to persuade Taehyung to go out with her ever since she met him but every time, the man came up with something like "I'm busy with something" or "I have classes to atttend".If it was some other man, she wouldn't even try but when it's Kim Taehyung, everything she has to do to have him is worth it.The man is just so perfect in every possible way.She can't just back off that easily!

Taehyung's jaw clenched automatically as he listened to whatever the lady was saying, more like, trying to say.Like seriously?Can't she understand that he doesn't want anything with her already?She has been asking him for a coffee almost on a regular basis by now.Needless to say, he denied her each time.If he could, he would tell her that he's already taken but he couldn't because if she would ask whom he's dating, he wouldn't be able to answer it...not now at least.