Chapter - 36

"Kookie, you have to be calm enough to think properly, son.Taehyung is here already.For how much time will you keep him waiting?" Yerim sighed when she saw Jungkook almost stumbling here and there in panic.

Seven months have passed since Jungkook and Taehyung revealed about their relationship to them and also made it official.After that, Jungkook completely immersed himself in the company works.As the boy was still learning, it took all his time and energy in the office works only.Jongsuk obviously stayed by his side in everything and pointed out whenever the boy seemed to make any mistake but still they felt like they were burdening Jungkook from such a young age.

The boy never complained though.He'd wake up on time, get ready, go to the company, learn new strategies to run the clothing business in a more efficient way, come back home after ten at night, take a warm bath, have dinner, then sleep for a few hours and the same routine follows the next day.

At this point, Jungkook barely had any life to himself after indulging himself in thr company fully.Hell, he couldn't even meet Taehyung more than once a month due to the workload.The elder keeps checking up on him as much as he can though.He was the reason why Jungkook could go on even after being exhausted upto his limit.If it wasn't for Taehyung who always appreciates his hard work and motivates him to do better, he'd collapse due to how packed his schedule has become these days.

It was just the starting...

This one thought was eating Jungkook's head all the time.He couldn't help but fear about so many 'what if's.

What if Taehyung starts getting distant from him because of how less they interact these days?

What if the elder male gets bored of waiting everyday?

What if he isn't the one Taehyung had expected his partner to be?

What if......

So many 'what if's were there and each one of them gave Jungkook only one conclusion.

Taehyung might get bored of him at some point due to how busier he's getting with every passing day!

Those thoughts were extremely disturbing and it didn't let Jungkook breathe in peace.Neither did it let him work peacefully.That's why, he decided to meet Taehyung after work just a few days ago.He went to the company even earlier than usual and then finished his works before thirty past nine.He then headed to Taehyung's home, informing his parents that he'd be late.

To say Taehyung was dumbfounded to find him at his doorstep at that hour would be an understatement.But the elder welcomed him with a warm hug and an even warmer kiss.The man then happily prepared a quick meal for him and even fed him.Taehyung's gestures were more than enough for Jungkook to feel better but he still decided to talk to the elder about his insecurities clearly and he did.He told the elder about everything he was feeling without hiding anything and as usual, Taehyung listened to him without judging him or getting offended.In fact, the elder thanked him for sharing everything with him.

"I'll never, I can never leave you for something like this, Jungkook-ah.Being in love doesn't necessarily mean that we should spend maximum of our time with each other.Love is much more than that.Sometimes, there are ups and sometimes, there are downs, just like a wave.The 'up's are what make us feel the euphoria of being in love but the 'down's do the exact opposite to it.It makes us want to give up, to break into arguments.Basically, it makes any relationship toxic.To avoid such situations, it's important to communicate whenever we feel like things aren't going the way we wanted.We should understand that, in those times, love becomes a commitment, the much needed strength and patience to go through the 'down's.Where there's love, words like giving up shouldn't exist there and you already know how much I love you."