Chapter - 30

"It's me.Jeon Jungkook."

Taehyung's eyes widened as soon as he heard the bitter tone of his boyfriend.He didn't expect the boy to come to his place when he couldn't attend the university for one day.He has to admit, he was quite surprised but still, he composed himself on time and hurriedly walked towards the door.

Literal sweat formed on Taehyung's forehead when he realised the situation he was in.Though he knew that he fucked up, he somehow managed to walk to the front of his house with a neutral expression on his face.Otherwise, he was sure that his expression will give the boy only negative thoughts.

Once he reached the door, he could see how hard Jungkook was frowning.Seeing the younger male's displeased facial expression, his head automatically turned towards the girl near him who was looking at the boy standing in front of her with an unreadable gaze.

Taehyung cleared his throat to gain Jungkook's attention but to his luck, two heads turned towards him at the same time, Jungkook with an innocent yet confused look and the girl with that same unreadable look.

"Jungkook, why are you still standing here?"

"I- I mean, why don't you come inside."

Taehyung mentally hissed when the first question that left his mouth sounded so wrong.He immediately corrected his question and opened the door a bit wider for the younger to enter.He could see how Jungkook glanced at the girl beside him before entering the house but decided to ignore it for a while.

Soon the three of them found themselves in the living room.An uncomfortable silence surrounded them till the girl broke it.

"Oppa, he said he's your student?"

Taehyung couldn't help but frown hearing the question.He was about to answer when his words were cut off by Jungkook.

"Yes, I am."

"Jung-"

"I was here to ask you something, sir."

Silence-

This time, the room became way too silent, more like, Taehyung couldn't hear any other sound as Jungkook's words kept running inside his head like a broken record.

"Umm...oppa, since he's here to ask you something related to studies, I'll leave you two alone.Otherwise, I'm going to be late."

Taehyung's trance broke as he heard the girl speaking.He frowned but nodded his head in affirmation, clearly understanding what she was talking about.

"Ok.See you later, then." He spoke up, making the girl smile brightly.

"Sure, oppa." She replied before taking steps towards the door.

"Oh...don't forget to take care of your health this time.Bye bye." She turned around, talking to Taehyung who nodded his head, smiling and waved his hand in the air.The girl did the same and threw a flying kiss on his way before finally leaving the house.

All the while, Jungkook was silently observing everything.He was too busy in his own thoughts that he didn't even realise when Taehyung went to lock the front door and then came back towards him.He got startled when he felt Taehyung's palm behind his neck.The elder male slightly massaged his nape, probably to make him relax.

Wait a fucking minute!

"Your hand is hot!" Jungkook exclaimed as his narrowed eyes took a look at Taehyung.

"Is that so?"

"What are you smirking for?I meant, your hand is burning hot." Jungkook almost forgot what happened earlier as worry for the elder filled his whole being.He walked towards the male and pressed his palm on his forehead.