Chapter - 39

The next morning, it was Taehyung who woke up first.He couldn't get out of the bed right away though as Jungkook's sleeping form was literally clinging to his body.More like, Jungkook's upper body was almost lying on top of him while their legs were tangled with each other's comfortably.The younger looked extremely adorable with his puffed up cheeks and messy, bed hair to Taehyung.The boy's naturally pouty lips were pointed outwards even more since his right cheek was pressed on Taehyung's chest and the elder couldn't help but stare at the beautiful sight.

He wouldn't mind to wake up to this sight every single day of his life!

After staring at the younger's sleeping form for some more time, Taehyung finally decided to get up and then get ready for the day.But it didn't really seem like a good idea as Jungkook's peaceful sleep was disturbed due to his slow movements when he was trying to get out of the boy's hold.

"Good morning, love!" Taehyung looked at the younger who had a frown between his eyebrows and was barely being able to open his eyes with a sheepish smile.

"Good morning, hyung." Jungkook's voice came out groggy before the boy hugged Taehyung tighter than earlier and went to sleep again.

Taehyung literally facepalmed at the boy's behaviour but the fond smile that lit up his face was saying otherwise.Getting out of the bed at that moment seemed impossible to him.So he hugged Jungkook back and pulled him closer to an extent where could smell the boy's natural scent.It suddenly felt way too nice to have Jungkook in his arms the first thing in the morning.

Well, when he started feeling attracted to Jungkook, he couldn't ever imagine that the boy will actually become his lover one day.He couldn't imagine a future with Jungkook.Hell, he could never think of a day when he'll have Jungkook this close to him...so close where he could touch and kiss the boy as per his heart's wishes.

He couldn't imagine Jungkook loving him back with the same amount!

"What are you busy thinking about?" Jungkook's voice broke the chain of Taehyung's thoughts after some time.

"Oh! You're awake!" Taehyung mumbled, glancing at the boy with a surprising look on his face.

"Hmm..I was awake then too but I just couldn't keep my eyes open for a while after that." Jungkook's lips automatically jutted out in a pout as he spoke.He wasn't really fond of this one habit of his after all.

Meanwhile Taehyung was a lost case.He forgot to blink while staring at how adorably pretty Jungkook was looking with his morning face.He didn't know how but his head automatically leaned in towards Jungkook and his mouth engulfed those pouty lips in pure urgency.After staying like that for a few seconds, he tried to suck Jungkook's lips but groaned when the boy pulled away while breathing heavily.

"What happened?"

"Umm..I-I should brush my teeth first."

"Do it later." Taehyung mumbled in response before pulling the younger for a kiss again.This time both of them kissed each other with equal fervor, forgetting all the other things except for the feeling of being in their love's warm embrace.

"H-hyung" Jungkook gasped for air when Taehyung finally let go of his lips after a few minutes.He was breathless but he couldn't deny the fact that he liked that feeling, especially when his breath was taken away by Taehyung's sudden kisses.

"Want to continue?" Taehyung who was rather calm compared to the younger, asked the boy while eyeing him with an intense look for some time.

He could see the boy getting redder with each passing second before he slided off his body and laid on his back beside him.Taehyung understood what the younger meant by that gesture.So he moved his body towards him and hovered over his frame.He looked at the boy's eyes for some time before leaning in for a kiss again.