Chapter - 26

"Aaannndd....here you go." Taehyung smiled, bowing a little as he passed the glass of freshly prepared banana milk towards Jungkook who was seated on the empty side of the kitchen counter.

"Thank you!" Jungkook's eyes sparkled as he took the not so small glass full of his favourite drink carefully.

"It's really yummy!" The younger male's sparkling eyes widened as soon as he took a sip of the drink.He couldn't help but look at Taehyung and smile brightly, telling the other that it was prepared oh so perfectly.

"My hard work paid off, I see." Taehyung also smiled at the boy, feeling happy that the other liked what he prepared.His smile only widened when he saw Jungkook nodding his head, his cheeks turning a shade of pink as he did so.

"Umm..D-do you want to have some?" Jungkook who suddenly realized that Taehyung didn't have anything for himself asked, hesitantly forwarding the glass he was holding towards the elder male.

Taehyung blinked.

Did Jungkook just....

"Can I?" His lips automatically curved upwards to form a cocky smile as he finally took in what the boy just asked him.He happily had a sip from the glass that was still held by Jungkook.

"Now now...drink this yourself.I'll make some tea for myself." Taehyung told while wiping the other's upper lip that had some of the drinks on it.He saw the other blushing at his touch but he acted oblivious for the time being and decided to concentrate on making his tea instead.

"Where are we going?" Jungkook asked the question that was bothering him from the last few days as he glanced at the man who was pouring the tea into a cup.

"Previously, I thought about a few places, like the beach, some hilltop or you know?An exhibition.But I just realized that places can wait.For now, we should give each other time to know our likes-dislikes, our families, or hobbies and characters...basically everything.We still don't know each other well.So it'll be better if we work on that first." Taehyung replied the boy, pouring his inner thoughts out.

"I-I think so.We should know more about each other." Jungkook said, nodding his head to himself.

"Will you mind if we spend the day here itself?Later, we can go out for dinner before you have to leave." Taehyung was a bit hesitant as he asked the boy.To ease the nervous feeling, he sipped some tea so that he could feel less nervous.

"I'll love it.I-I don't like to roam around that much." Jungkook's two front teeth came to view as he smiled, finally letting Taehyung know one of his dislikes.

"Noted.So how do we spend our time now?Do you want to watch some movie?" The elder male asked, the smile never leaving his face.

"Umm..sure but c-can I ask you questions about yourself first?Y-you can do the same in return." Jungkook bit his lower lip out of nervousness but asked the question nonetheless.

"Shoot." Taehyung said, sending the younger a wink who shyly giggled at his playfulness.

"What's your favourite colour?"

The two males didn't even realise how two hours passed as they kept asking questions to each other.They even shared about their families and some interesting stories of their lives in between answering the questions.Jungkook finished his banana milk long ago while Taehyung's tea was long forgotten as they talked, wanting to know everything about each other already.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Now I want to meet Yeontan." A pout formed on Jungkook's lips as he spoke.He just got to know that Taehyung has a dog, a pomeranian breed whose name is Kim Yeontan.Since Taehyung can't take care of the dog during his work days, it is taken care of by the elder male's parents who live in Daegu.Well, Daegu is Taehyung's home town and all his family members live there while Taehyung has to live here in Seoul alone because of his work.