Chapter - 40

The next four days went pretty well for both Jungkook and Taehyung.As expected, Jungkook did feel refreshed after spending time with Taehyung's family, away from his busy lifestyle.In fact, he became really close with each and every member of the family in such a short period of time, even replaced Taehyung's place in little Hyunie's heart by the end of the week.

In these days, Jungkook mostly spent his day hours with Taehyung's mother and sister-in-law in the kitchen.Well, the Kim family prefered to prepare their meals on their own instead of letting maids do it for them.It's always been like that in their household.Any of the family members would cook for the others, the two ladies of the house being the ones to do so in this generation while the males of the family would try to help them as much as possible.

This time though, Jungkook was the one who prepared most of the dishes in the name of helping the two ladies.One, he loved doing so.Two, he didn't want to just sit in the room or sleep all the time.He just wanted to make the family happy by preparing new dishes for them to try.He was definitely successful in doing so though.By the days passed, everyone in the family started preferring the foods he would prepare more and Jungkook couldn't be more proud of how he took cooking lessons from his mother during earlier months.

Oh...there was one more thing...more like a fluff ball which kept Jungkook busy each day.It was Kim Yeontan, Taehyung's pet dog that he wanted to meet so badly from the starting.Well, the pomeranian was in the vets when he came here which is why he couldn't Meer him earlier.But ever since the puppy was back, Jungkook made sure to make it love him.He played with Yeontan, even fed him with his own hands and tada...Yeontan has now accepted him as his second dad....I mean, what's wrong if Jungkook took it that way? (A/N: Hey, I didn't forget about Tan-ah okay?I just couldn't find any opportunity to include him sooner.)

On the other hand, Taehyung spent his days helping his father and hyung with the company.He was already well aware of their company related works, thanks to their father who let his two sons enter the business world during their late teenage years.According to Mr. Kim, looking after the company works at such young age would teach both his sons how to deal with different life issues later, no matter they want to run the company in the future or not.He wasn't wrong though.Because of how Taesung and Taehyung invested their time and energy in the company along with their studies at that time, they learnt a few major lessons of life automatically.

First one was time management.Since they were students and had to help their father in the company, they didn't have a second to spend on useless things unlike most of those of their age.They rather learnt to prioritize where they should actually spend their time on.

The second one was being hardworking and understanding no matter what situation they're thrown into.As they engaged themselves in company's works which was way more though than their study topics, they learnt how the world around them work along with how they should work to keep up with the changing world.They met many new people everyday and started understanding how different each of them were from one another.They were always observant in nature.So they learnt to kind-of read people in those years.It helped them a lot in different phases of their life for sure.

Third but most important one was not giving up easily.The two boys learnt not to give it up without fighting for it when they saw how strong willed their father was.They saw how the man was capable of bringing deals that were almost given to others to their company.It was possible only because their father wasn't someone who gives up easily, he rather sticked to his plans he was confident about.Mr. Kim was just how a perfect businessman should be and working with him did help his two sons to actually grow up.

After completing studies, Taehyung decided that he would love to be in the teaching field while Taesung took the responsibility of running their company with their father assisting him.In other words, Taehyung took a totally different route from what he was working hard for.But it didn't mean that his hard work went in vain.In fact, the things he learnt during those years helped him to become the Kim Taehyung he is now.Those lessons literally turned him into a matured person who knows when and how to speak, who knows which things or whom he should prioritize more in his life, who can guess exactly what the person in front of him might be thinking at the moment.Because of those years of hardwork, Taehyung became a man from a boy, a man anyone could only dream of.