Chapter - 41

Hello everyone!

Earlier, I was feeling too overwhelmed(first the boys' live and then my books 🥲) to remember that I can check my book's 'revision history' to check for the drafts of the chapter(it works sometimes).Now that I'm feeling a bit sane, I thought to check for it and to my surprise, found the draft of which last few paragraphs are missing.For now, I'm uploading whatever was saved(with my added notes of course) and no, I'm not doing it due to others' harsh opinions.I'm doing this because I want to.Once I promised my readers that I would never leave a story in the middle and I'm not someone who breaks promises.So here you go...

One more thing is, I'm not mad at anyone anymore.Because I directly blocked some people than pondering over their harsh remarks lol.About the ones who regretted their sudden reactions and apologized to me, I'm glad that you thought about my pov later.Thank you for that!

Lastly, as always, I'm really grateful to have you all by my side who understood me like all the other times and respected my decision.You guys are amazing and great readers that every hardworking author deserves.Love you ❤

.
.
.

"Professor Kim?"

"Yes?"

"Can you please help me with this problem?"

"Yeah.Sure."

Taehyung subtly glanced at his wrist watch before sitting down on the chair which was kept for the professors in the classroom.

It's almost 4 in the evening.He was tired from doing continuous classes since the morning.Usually he didn't have to take these many classes everyday but since the final exams of all the batches were going to start within a week, the students from different classes requested him for at least one doubt clearing class at the end.He couldn't deny it.So there he is, trying to teach a girl from the final year after all the students left the classroom...

Taehyung did took a two hours long class for the final year students.Many of the students had doubts and he cleared them all but the girl he didn't know the name of didn't ask him anything during the class and decided to ask him after the class was over.

"Sir, how do I-...."

"You can always ask questions to your professors while maintaining a decent distance you know."

The girl who touched the professor's veiny arm while leaning towards the copy, more like, leaning towards the man turned red in embarrassment, feeling humiliated when a new voice resonated through the huge classroom.Though she should've been ashamed of her actions at that moment, she rather felt anger rising into her whole being as the newcomer walked towards them with slow strides.

"I didn't do anything wrong.You can't humiliate me like that?Who are you any-..."

"Soulmate.I'm his forever soulmate, in case you're wondering about it that much." The male smirked, giving her a judging look and that's it...She couldn't take it anymore....

"Ooops...Your another lover girl just ran away LMAO"

Taehyung couldn't help but shake his head at the silliness of the other.It wasn't the first time when the other created such situations.If someone tries to approach him, the younger keeps a close eye on those just to chase them away on time.He was protective of the professor.No no.He was protective of Jeon Jungkook actually.

He was Jungkook's forever BFF Park Jimin after all!

"It could've been taken care of without embarrassing the girl you know.Kids of that age tend to get infatuated easily.It isn't concerning, not when I have my eyes on one person only." The professor spoke, gathering the register copy and the book he brought to the class.