|42| Sankta Neyar

~•~

~•~

The six of them created a plan to trick Ohval. The others would pretend rn hen passed out while Inej would sneak up on her. The plan failed when Ohval kicked Inej backwards, forcing her to fall and grunt.

Inej threw a knife at her but Ohval deflected it off and away from her. Seeing this, the four, Jesper, Tolya, Kaz, and Evangeline, ran out to aid her. Kaz stayed back however as he realized something.

Jesper and Tolya pulled out their guns and cocked them. Eva trailed behind them using her hands as her weapons. Ohval used her Durast abilities to throw the gun out of Tolya's hand. For Jesper, she curves the guns' barrels. "Foul play." Jesper glared.

Tolya was about to stop her heart but again, Ohval used her Durast abilities to summon all of Inej's knives and Tolya's sword. She then continued to thrust them at the four. Eva used her chaos magic to cover them all, creating a safe boundary between the group and Durast.

"Seriously offside." Jesper sighed angrily. Having enough of Jesper's snark behavior, Ohval took a chain from her head piece and wrapped it around his neck. He choked, in an attempt to pry it off, he clawed at it.

Tolya and Inej charged at the woman, using hand to hand combat to get her down. However, it didn't work. Eva went to work on Jesper, trying her best to get the chain off his neck.

The three others continued to fight. Inej taking hold of one of her knives but Ohval yet again for the upper hand and attacked her with her own knife.

"No!" Tolya screamed in Shu. "Take me, not her!"

"I will take all of you." Ohval replied in Shu.

"Come on now little rabbit." Jesper muttered to himself as he pulled at the metal around his neck.

Tolya continued to beg for their lives in his native language, as he got louder he bag an to speak English again. "This is only about Neymar's blade! Not you!"

Jesper let out a strained grunt as he pulled at the chains, he got them off. Jesper took hold of Eva as she rubbed his back. Suddenly, an explosion went off. Wylan.

Zoya and Nina came running down the steps ready to fight. Wylan jumped down as well, clutching his backpack. Zoya made Ohval fly backwards with her Squaller abilities, successfully bringing her down for a moment. Nina started to use her heartrending powers to bring her down once she got back up, but it didn't work. She continued to walk towards them.

Ohval took notice of the rings in the women's fingers and used that to her advantage. She pulled their hands apart and to the ground. "This is taking longer than I'd like. So perhaps we end it."

Ohval took over the iron in everyone's bodies. "Fascinating, isn't it? The amount of trace metal there is in the body. Iron for instance, in the blood."