Ch 2 : Kiss.

•Dani's POV•

Finally, a housemate. My friend always recommended me to find a housemate So I picked a waiter in a random cafe. He is indeed cute. After his shift ended, I told him to meet me and asked if he wants to be my housemate. He agreed. He introduced himself as Ash. I feel so calm with his presence because when I live alone, I had no one to talk with.

But somehow, I have this weird feeling towards him. Sometimes, I thought about his lips, his body and his amazing eyes. My friends said that I started to like him. But, I don't know his sexuality.

One day, I came home and sit besides him. He was surprised to see me. Ash was about to make me a coffee when I pulled him and carry him to my room. I locked the door after closing it. He was bitting his lips when I lay down on his body. I held his arm tight above his head. He turned his head towards the door while closing his eyes. I went straight to his neck and starts kissing it.

When I stopped, he took a deep breath because he held his breath every time I kissed. He begged me to stop kissing him or get off him. I looked at his soft lips and kissed it. He seems to be shocked and try to resist the kiss. I stopped kissing him and get off him. He asked me why did I kiss him but I ignored his questions and told him to sleep with me.

The next morning I woke up, he was gone. I got up from bed and went to the bathroom to wash my face while thinking about him.

I went to the kitchen and saw he was making breakfast. I was confused but I sat on the couch, staring at him cooking.

He was done cooking and put the food on the dining table. He said that he forgot to tell me that he was on his off day so he cooks for me to save more time. I could see him blushing while bitting his lips hard. I was giggling at his behavior, he's so cute. I might date him..