Ch 11 : Reunion Time on Earth.

★Ash's POV★

Did I really just roll my eyes at him? I felt bad... No, I can't.. he raped me and how he was on Fallen Place? Didn't he commit suicide? I have so many questions.. I have to ask him whether I like it or not. I ran towards him and he looked behind. I stopped and asked if we can talk about something. He nodded.

We sat on a bench and I started to ask him questions that I want to know about. He seems to answer them with truth but I asked him if he still like me. He was quiet before turned and left me alone. I left the place and told Austin that I was going back. He nodded and kept talking with the fallen angels.

But as soon I left the place, I was in the apartment where the place I died. I saw Dani was there too and he seemed to be shocked. He backed away, giving me a space. I didn't like him but I still act nice as if I'm fine with him. He seems to know that I didn't like him so he said he will be sleeping in his room and I can sleep in another room.

The night finally came. I stared at the ceiling while Dani.. I had no idea what he was doing until I heard him coughing. I immediately went to his room and saw he was hanging himself. I quickly got to him and untied the rope. He gasped for air while I was looking, a bit shocked of what he did.

I asked why was he hanging himself. He was only quiet and closed the door. He only came out when he wants to drink or eat some pills. I don't know what pill he was taking. But, every time he takes them, he will fall asleep. I figured it out that it was a sleeping pill and it was kind of weird because he took it every night.