Ch 29 : Fever 2 (Part II)

★Ash's POV★

He's sleeping soundly on my arm while I kiss his cheeks. I love his smell, he smelled so good. I can't get my mind off him. Not only is he smart, but he is also handsome and good in bed.

Oh my.. I have a feeling that I want to do it with him again..

But I promised myself that I want to treat him better so I have to hold it first. He's getting cuter and cuter, I can't hold it anymore. But I have to.

He was suddenly awake and sat on the bed. It made me shocked and I sat beside him. "Dani, are you okay? Dani?" He get his legs close as he hugged them. He moved his body back and forth, he was probably scared of something, but what could it possibly be?

"Dani?"

"I don't want to get raped again.."

"Dani? Honey, are you okay?"

He kept repeating, "I don't want to get raped again," until I slowly pull him to bed with me. He calmed down but could no longer sleep at this time. He hugged me tightly, he must have dreamed of his family.

"Dani, are you okay?"

**Dani breathing heavily**

"Dani?" He kept getting the hug tighter and tighter, it was making me suffocating so I coughed a little. He quickly responds to the cough and I start to catch my breath.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to make you  feel suffocated... I'm sorry.."

"It's okay, but could you tell me what was bothering you? You seemed tired and scared," I said to him. "Oh.. uh.. it's nothing.. I..." Maybe, he wants to tell me something, but doesn't know how to tell me.

I helped him laying down and I patted his head, trying to help him sleep. He slowly calmed down and he fell asleep in my arms. I want to go and eat something, but I don't want him to be awake..

(Time Skip) At 3.00 AM...

Dani's sudden wake up shocked me. He was breathing heavily and stopped it. He laid down back and hugged me while putting his leg on mine. Oh my, I love his warm body.. He's acting very cute when he has a fever.

I started to kiss his cheek, which made him look a little surprised. "Just sleep, Dani... You've done great things that Heaven can't just throw you to Hell."