Ch 5 : Jealous? I am.

★Ash's POV★

Did he really touched my chest? Oh God. My heart started to beat faster. I fucking enjoyed that touch but, it was uncomfortable. Maybe because I am a 18 years old and a newbie to the young adults's world. Sometimes at work, I kept thinking about him. His laugh, his soft black hair, his breathtaking smile, I liked everything from him. Am I... in love..?

I can't fall in love again because I have too much traumas. From being raped to the point I almost get killed. I can't believe I fell in love with him this quick. I hate this feelings, it makes me nervous and scared. I wish I can't fall in love over and over.

I went to the bus stop and started waiting for the bus. While waiting the bus, I read a novel. A romantic one. I don't like falling in love but I love reading romantic novels and watch romantic movies. It was raining that morning. I was suddenly felt an umbrella covering my head and novel from getting wet. I looked up and saw Dani.

I asked why is he here. He told me he wants to tag along with me. I told him the cafe hasn't opened yet at the moment. He looked upset. I felt bad and told him he can follow me. He smiled which made my heart melts. I stared at him for a few moments until he snapped his fingers at me. I quickly got out of my overthinking.

He asked me if I'm okay or not. I said that I am okay. I wasn't. Finally, the bus came. We got in and he paid for his and my tickets. We sit on the seat and he is fucking sitting right next to me. NEXT to me. Fuck. We arrived at the cafe and I told him to wait outside but of course, he didn't listen.

I started doing my job. I am the first one to arrive because the others said that their places are pretty 'far' when they actually wanted me to get back with my ex-boyfriend. As I started wiping one of the tables, my ex came. I felt an arm hugging my body. I looked behind and found my ex smiled while hugging my body.

I'm not sure but I saw Dani at the corner looking annoyed and concerned. I pushed my ex until he fell to the floor and continued with my work. I opened the cafe and Dani was the first customer, of course. I served him and went to the kitchen to make his drink.

After I done, I gave him his order. He pulled me and kissed me on the lips. I think he did it on purpose in order to make my ex jealous. I was shocked but loving it at the same time.