Ch 32 : Kananda.

•Dani's POV•

Kananda was glaring at me because he thought I didn't change my old behavior. I get it, imagine your brother got raped by his own partner, but there's no need to glare at me like that, I'm scared.

"Why are you even here? Didn't my brother break up with you?" Kananda said, looking at me with a smirk. "Yeah, but he still has hearts for me (lol). It may seem like he doesn't like me, but he still loves me. He showed me a photo of you, how old are you now?" I asked him.

"Don't even try to sweet talk to me. You raped my brother, don't even think about getting along with me. Just get along with Jordan or Author or maybe you want to steal Ash's best friend. Do it. I don't want anything involved with you."

It was a little shocking to me, it's my first time seeing a boy talk to me like this. Ash apologized to me for his behavior and told me that he had traumas so he acts defensive.

I smiled at Ash and turned to the 'aggressive cat' (which is Kananda) to try to talk to him. He looked so irritated and went to his room, slamming the door behind him. "I'm really sorry for my boyfri- I mean my best friend's behavior! He was stressed over your lover's death and he become uncontrollable.." the another boy said. I'm sure his name was Jordan, the one Kananda mentioned that I could easily "fool".

Was he trying to say boyfriend? Such a cute one. Maybe Jordan liked him for a long time and Kananda didn't notice him? Maybe.. but he's so obvious, why can't Kananda notice him? Eh, it's not my problem.

"Oh, and Kananda is 9.. I'm 10! Can you tell me what's your name? I'm curious!" Jordan said. He seems so curious and happy, I can't withstand his cuteness. "My name is Dani, this is Ash, his brother a.k.a my lover. Your name is Jordan, right?" I told him.

"Yeah, it is.. but although the name is like from another country, I'm actually an Indonesian, so there's a time when my English just broke to Indonesia," he said, giggling.

Ash then went to the room Kananda slammed when Jordan said, "He locked himself in. You gotta teleport to talk to him," I looked at Jordan with full of curiosity.

Who is him really? I knew that Joseph is his brother but, his personality is like a girl. Maybe he's too soft? I don't know.