Ch 6 : Love (Part I)

•Dani's POV•

I hate that guy. Ash is mine. I never hugged him like that yet he did it to Ash. We got home at night. I was so jealous that I want to give Ash multiple of hickeys so that people know he already have a boyfriend even though I'm not.

He looked at me. He asked me if I'm okay or not. I said I'm okay which definitely a lie. I unlocked the padlock and got in with him. I went to my room and took a shower.

When I came out, I saw that he was already on my bed, sitting there. I wore my clothes and sit besides him. He suddenly said that I can give him hickeys if I want.

I was shocked. Instead of giving him hickeys, I went behind him and lifted him to my laps. I hugged him and kissed his neck.

He suddenly laughed. He quickly cover his mouth and looked at me. I was stunned by his cute laugh. I never thought his laugh can be that cute.

He stopped looking at me and I do it again. He laughed again. I kept doing it to the point he was tired of laughing. I put my hands on his sides and started tickling him. He tried to hold it at first but can't stand it. He laughed with such a soft voice. I stopped and he took a deep breath.

He got out from my hug and jumped on me. He said he never have a moment like this. He laid down on me and said that my chest is a better pillow than the pillow itself. I felt my cheeks burning up for the first time and it was because of him. For the second time in this year, we finally sleep together, in the same bed.

I woke up next morning only to see him still sleeping soundly next to me. I kissed his cheek and he moved a little. I giggled softly and went out of the room to take a shower.