Ch 23 : Damnit..

★Ash's POV★

I woke up early in the morning only to find Dani still sleeping. I tried to remember what we did last night and flustered when I remembered it.

Oh my... God, please forgive me, I don't even know why I asked him to do it..

"Ash? Are you okay? It's 3.50 AM," I heard Dani saying something and I laid back down.

He hugged me and kissed my neck for a second. His breath can be heard in my ear, making me blush. I gasped a little as he put his hands under his sweater that I was wearing.

He slowly moved his hand to my belly, making me let out a moan."Your body is sensitive to physical touch, isn't it? I love that."

He kept moving his hand to my belly and sides, I could hear him chuckling softly. He stopped and kissed my cheeks. He hugged me as I yawned. "Sleepyhead," was what he said to me. I punched his stomach playfully as he pretends it hurt him.

I only giggled and he chuckled. "That punch hurts my stomach sooo much!" He said, making me laugh. He kissed my lips before he pulled me closer to him.

"You're cute, I can't deny that."

"I'm not..."

"I'll prove you wrong."

He got up and sat on our bed.

"I'll show you."

Then, out of nowhere, he grabbed my butt and lifted my legs.

"Woah, woah, don't fuck me again! I don't like that!"

"Yeah, sure."

He teleported a handcuff to his hands and cuffed me.

"Dani, no...!" I said as I tried to get myself out of the handcuff. I could feel him taking off my socks, making me feel afraid. I was confused when he put my legs down.

I could feel his fingers, he is tickling me..! Oh God, please don't let him tickle my upper body.. I chuckled as he kept tickling me.

"Dani, no!"