Ch 15 : Relationship Starts..Again. (Part I)

★Ash's POV★

I want to sleep with him so bad but I'm afraid that he doesn't agree with it. I guess I'll just sleep in other room he had. I heard the door creaking and quickly went outside. I saw Dani, he looks like in a bad mood.

I quickly walked to him and asked if he was okay. He put the things he had bought and pulled me to his room. He pushed me to the bed and laid down on me. He was staring at my eyes very carefully. I could only looked at his face, a little bit scared.

I asked him again if he was okay. He stopped staring at my eyes and he only smiled. He said that I'll never like someone like him and I think my ex told him that Dani won't change my old relationship with my ex, making him say that to me. He got up from me and went to the living room.

I went the same way and sat besides him. He looked at me and kept our distance. I got closer and closer every time he moved from his place and we finally stopped moving by the end of the couch.

He only looked at me and he seems to be scared of something. He then looked on his phone, trying to ignore me. I had enough this time. He stopped playing his phone when I got up. I pulled his hand to his room only to push him to his bed.

I laid down on him and went to his neck. I started kissing his neck and gave some hickeys. He was only quiet, I was sure that he was looking at me. He somehow was very calm; he didn't moan or feel any pain. I stopped and stared at him. His green eyes were amazing but I kept myself together. He looked the other way and I started to fight in bed with him.

He pinned me down on the bed after laying down on me and won the fight. He kissed my lips and played with my tongue. He stopped and I laughed at his face and said that it was fun. He got up from his position and covered his body with a blanket. I asked if I could sleep with him and he agreed.