Ch 12 : Getting Along.. Maybe..? (Part I)

•Dani's POV•

We just got teleported to my apartment and that made me a bit scared because this is the place where both of us died. I tried to hang myself so that I could just go to the Fallen Place but Ash stopped me by the time I started suffocating.

I started locking my room and when I go out, I saw that day by day, Ash was getting more and more worried. One night, I was taking the sleeping pills he came and slapped the pill out of my hand. He screamed, asking me that if I know that I can be overdose by eating the pills without even eating anything.

I knew about that but I just want to die so bad. He asked if I wanted to eat anything and I answered no. He puffed his cheeks and asked one more time. My answer was still the same and he rolled his eyes. He asked to hand him the keys and pulled me after I gave it to him. I closed all the lights and fan so that the electricity bills isn't very high.

He asked if I brought my wallet. I only nodded and he smiled. I knew this guy is planning on buying some expensive things. I'm wondering why was he still holding my hands and I could feel my face heating up.

He asked if I had any ideas where we can eat. I thought for a while and he was looking at me with curiosity. I told we can eat mochi or anything he wants. His eyes lit up with sparkles and said that we can have ice cream too. I only nodded, annoyed a little bit.

We went to a mochi shop and he bought a strawberry mochi while I buy a milk tea mochi boba. The mochi was so tasty that Ash took a bite of mine. I ate his mochi too and he gave an annoyed look at me. I laughed it off and he slapped my back.