Ch 16 - (Bonus)

☹︎C's POV(Aka No one's POV)☺︎︎

As Dani telling Jordan how him and Ash fell in love, Jordan asked him one question. "But didn't Ash hate you in that timeline? He was quite vengeful when he see you."

"He was pretending, he loves me just like how he loves you and Kananda. His main goal that time was to make Kananda and me close to each other," Dani told him.

Jordan only looked at the floor. Dani got up and asked if he wanted anything. He took his legs, closed it and put it in front of his chest. Dani was confused why Jordan was acting like this. Because, he never acted this way unless... if he remembered anything that someone said something to him.

Jordan's tears started falling down to his cheek and Dani sat back on the couch. Jordan was touched with Dani's words before his marriage. Kananda walked into the living room and saw that his boyfriend was crying.

"Why is Jordan crying?" Kananda asked. Dani shrugged his shoulder, not knowing the reason. "Hey, are you okay? Don't cry," Kananda said, slowly moving his hand back and forth on Jordan's back.

Jordan calmed down and hugged Kananda tightly to the point Kananda fell to the couch. "Woah! Oh God, are you okay or not?" Kananda said, slowly getting up. Jordan whispered to him, "I remembered Dani's words before their marriage... I don't want to be a part of your family, in fact, I feel like a burden to both of them," Kananda's eyes widened and he carried Jordan to their room. Dani sat there in full confusion.

Kananda throws Jordan to the bed and pinned him down after sitting on him. (yk what? Go read Random Book I Made now!)

(If you don't know what Dani said to Jordan, just read the 'Random Book I Make' bcs I put it in there)