Ch 7 : Love (Part II)

★Ash's POV★

I changed my mind. Love was good. It just me being impatient and not finding the right one. I will tell him that I wanted to build a relationship between both of us. I've been waiting for half an hour now.

Oh God, where is he? I continued to wait until I heard a knock. I quickly got up and checked who it was. It was Dani. I opened the door and greeted him.

He stayed quiet for a while. I was confused why was he like this. I went to his room and saw he was sitting on a bed. I sat besides him but suddenly he pulled me to his laps.

He closed my eyes with his hands and I felt a gentle press on my lips. I tried to pulled his hand from my face. Again, I felt a kiss on my lips, but this time I could feel his tongue playing with mine. I tried to resist but he held my hand tight.

He finally released his tongue from mine and stopped holding my hand. I gasped for air and he released his hands from my eyes only to lift and put me on the bed.

He handcuffed me to the head of the bed tight. I was struggling to let myself free while he laid down on me and started kissing me.

We stop kissing and I saw his face becoming red. I told him to uncuff me and he did. I got up, looking at him. Finally, the question popped out from my mouth. I asked if he wants to date me.

His face turned as red as strawberry. He only nodded as a sign of agreeing. I smiled warmly at him, which made his face.. even more red. I giggled and he pushed me to the bed, kissing my neck playfully. I laughed but I felt his hands under my shirt, tickling my right side. I laughed loudly and he seems to enjoy it. That night was good.